Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just flat out amazed that they were able to keep "the twist" under wraps all this time. Simply blown away. All of the lines and scenes of the Mandarin in the trailers, and Killian hardly shown. And not a word before the movie release in the US.

Can not believe it.

I know. There must have been mountains of people who knew.
And still it was a secret.
That's rare these days.
They helped matters by leaking *fake* spoilers.
I read online a leaked set document that referred to Killian as The Mandarin's PR agent.
Well played Mr. Black. Well played.

That's rare these days.
I read online a leaked set document that referred to Killian as The Mandarin's PR agent.

i remember that BS Suit leak where it said happy died and was going to voice the interface like jarvis

That's rare these days.

That is more or less how it was played out in an Obi-Wan Kenobi sense :lol

What accessories could possibly come with this figure? Beer can?

Throne
Gun
dogtags
helmets
table
phone
sunglasses
alternate outfit
and yeah, beer can :lol

I remember watching the "making of" DVD that came with The Avengers. At one point they were talking about the "secret post credits scene with Sam Jackson" in IM1. How they drove him directly from his trailer to the set and back so no one would see him, and no one would know.

And the next day it was all over the internet.

Absolutely blows my mind how many people knew and it never got out. Well played!

I remember watching the "making of" DVD that came with The Avengers. At one point they were talking about the "secret post credits scene with Sam Jackson" in IM1. How they drove him directly from his trailer to the set and back so no one would see him, and no one would know.

And the next day it was all over the internet.

Absolutely blows my mind how many people knew and it never got out. Well played!

agree thats weird how it just leaked weeks ago opposed to months

i remember that BS Suit leak where it said happy died and was going to voice the interface like jarvis

Yep - and the Gemini suit was going to be used at the end credit scene to have Stark meeting up with the Guardians too...although that was probably more fan boy speculation!

Just a little something I whipped up in Photoshop.

197696_10152393033059460_1429416877_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm actually kinda pissed that this "Mandarin" figure will be taking up R&D and production time that could be put into other figures that Hot Toys have already promised us.

I'm actually kinda pissed that this "Mandarin" figure will be taking up R&D and production time that could be put into other figures that Hot Toys have already promised us.

I agree. I don't think this character warrants a figure from HT to be honest.

Back