Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing that sucks most about Hot Toys not adding a head sculpt to Moon Knight is that if they make a Mister Knight with a head sculpt, it technically won't be interchangeable to Moon Knight. Oscar Isaac does such a good job acting as both characters that you can tell just by the way his face looks which character he's playing. Steven Grant's face doesn't really mesh with Moon Knight and vice versa. At this point I'd just be glad to get a head sculpt at all though.

The thing that sucks most about Hot Toys not adding a head sculpt to Moon Knight is that if they make a Mister Knight with a head sculpt, it technically won't be interchangeable to Moon Knight. Oscar Isaac does such a good job acting as both characters that you can tell just by the way his face looks which character he's playing. Steven Grant's face doesn't really mesh with Moon Knight and vice versa. At this point I'd just be glad to get a head sculpt at all though.
They don’t care to put in that much detail anymore.

Playing three characters in and out of costumes must have been the acting Olympics. Oscar was great in this.

The finale wasn't bad. I loved the moment with Marc and Steven in the sand and the scrap with Harrow. Overall, Oscar did a fantastic job.

Playing three characters in and out of costumes must have been the acting Olympics. Oscar was great in this.

The finale wasn't bad. I loved the moment with Marc and Steven in the sand and the scrap with Harrow. Overall, Oscar did a fantastic job.
I was certainly impressed. Other Marvel shows live or die on their chemistry, and here Oscar had to have great chemistry with himself. I’m also not sure which character he did I like most.

Props to May Calamawy for keeping up with him as well.

I loved the moment with Marc and Steven in the sand and the scrap with Harrow. Overall, Oscar did a fantastic job.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd take a Mr. Knight with Oscar Isaac headsculpt. He's Guatemalan like me so it would be nice to have it represented in the collection; not to mention, it was pretty meta in the (first?) episode when Steven says "It's SteVen, with a 'V'" as I tell that to ppl all the time, especially in emails where they reply to me as "Stephen" when my work email address literally has it spelled properly as well as my work signature :lol :slap

I’m getting it. I doubt I would ever display it with an Oscar Isaac head sculpt anyway.

Plus I’m sure Oscar Isaac is getting it as well (if he doesn’t already).
I’ll likely get it, but I really wish we got more bang for the buck. He is unmasked in the suit so often. There are other gadgets and show items not included.

I love the character and show and it just feels stingy.

I’ll likely get it, but I really wish we got more bang for the buck. He is unmasked in the suit so often. There are other gadgets and show items not included.

I love the character and show and it just feels stingy.
I love the character and it looks great but yes some of their material choices are just bad and wasn’t their some kind of grapple in the last episode? Surely they have a Batman or Mando one lying around they can paint white? The baton was Mr Knight’s wasn’t it?

My son was right about the two pack but it needs to be a three pack with Jake now. Three figures and five head sculpts because Steven with a v, Marc and Jake all have completely unique faces.

Yeah, she was freaking awesome! Scarlet Scarab was such a neat gem to show up, and she was so very well done. Visually, Mr. Knight just looks cooler than Moon Knight IMO. I really enjoyed this show, but I think Mr. Knight is the only one I would consider getting, and even that is iffy.

Yeah, she was freaking awesome! Scarlet Scarab was such a neat gem to show up, and she was so very well done. Visually, Mr. Knight just looks cooler than Moon Knight IMO. I really enjoyed this show, but I think Mr. Knight is the only one I would consider getting, and even that is iffy.
I would take a SS figure over Wonder Woman Golden Armor at this point. They actually used her effectively.

I would take a SS figure over Wonder Woman Golden Armor at this point. They actually used her effectively.
If it weren't for Kingdom Come, I would have passed on GA WW. Total waste in the movie, which kind of tracks with the rest of the movie. I can't agree more that SS was used to fantastic effect while GA WW was, uh, I mean, it happened. WW2 happened. We just have to move on.

Last edited:
I’m getting it. I doubt I would ever display it with an Oscar Isaac head sculpt anyway.

Plus I’m sure Oscar Isaac is getting it as well (if he doesn’t already).
Agreed. But I never put the sculpt over a helmet like my Iron Man or Black Panther. Would be nice to have regardless for others that really want it. Maybe the cost added up to where it was only feasible without it. Mr. Knight is worthy and might come with the sculpt to add incentive to buy.

Yeah I would take a Mr Knight over this as well, since the character was so much more fun and would be more unique to have in the collection.

I would take a Mr. Knight in addition to this figure, but not instead of it. If Mr. Knight comes with an Oscar Isaac head I'll definitely pick it up, as he would look great standing next to the standard Moon Knight.

For all the "no extra head no sale" people let me just add that it would have been nice to be able to switch back and forth between the two heads on my Endgame Cap figure. Unfortunately since you need a freaking crowbar to remove that head I just keep him in the collection with the Rogers head now and I'll never switch that head out again. I bring this up as a reminder that for all the extra poseability that collectors are always saying they want with Hot Toys, I have found re-posing them to be a gigantic tedious pain due to the heads and especially the hands being so difficult to work with.

Per the costume designer herself, regarding a future hypothetical Jake suit:
“I think that I would make it darker. I would make it probably the black one, the black costume that’s in the comics. I would definitely start there. This is nothing that they’ve ever done, this is just me. Those suits are so amazing, and you just never know. But there was nothing that was ever, ever done.”

… Oh, I’m gonna NEED that.

Back