Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect the Mr. Knight announcement either Friday or Monday, to bookend the series. (Hopefully with the ability to pull the sleeves up.)

Also, official communications from Disney changed Wednesday's episode from a Series Finale to SEASON Finale, so there's that too.

I expect the Mr. Knight announcement either Friday or Monday, to bookend the series. (Hopefully with the ability to pull the sleeves up.)

Also, official communications from Disney changed Wednesday's episode from a Series Finale to SEASON Finale, so there's that too.
This is a packed week. Not sure what all will come of DS: MoM and still Tobey/Andrew to come with Obi-Wan at the end of the month. While there is still an opportunity with Mr. Knight and a Oscar head sculpt, no one has pointed out that perhaps Oscar didn't approve any sculpt. This is the second attempt at a Oscar figure and no sculpt as of yet. The Finale will give clarity to whether Mr. Knight or Moon Knight should come with the sculpt or not.

This is a packed week. Not sure what all will come of DS: MoM and still Tobey/Andrew to come with Obi-Wan at the end of the month. While there is still an opportunity with Mr. Knight and a Oscar head sculpt, no one has pointed out that perhaps Oscar didn't approve any sculpt. This is the second attempt at a Oscar figure and no sculpt as of yet. The Finale will give clarity to whether Mr. Knight or Moon Knight should come with the sculpt or not.
That why I lean more towards Friday for MK. Once MoM drops, everything next week forward is going to be about that (Obi-Wan is a series, so there's no hurry for that.)

The Moon Knight dropped on the Wednesday after the premiere, though, so who knows.

That why I lean more towards Friday for MK. Once MoM drops, everything next week forward is going to be about that (Obi-Wan is a series, so there's no hurry for that.)
Usually when a movie drops the main figure is that day or the day before. These D+ figures are all over the place and with May the 4th, I suspect after this week a Mr. Knight drops. He is totally worth a figure and I think HT will make him, but I just don't think it will be this week. Hopefully next week, but it might be Tobey/Andrew.

Me not caring about AOTC SW trash, in my greediness, I would want May the 4th to just be SW reveals with no POs and for me to get Mr. Knight and Doctor Strange both this week. Then 23 Strange variants and the Illuminati all before Obi-Wan arrives. Then they can do their SW Prequel nonsense.

spongebob-evil.gif

Usually when a movie drops the main figure is that day or the day before. These D+ figures are all over the place and with May the 4th, I suspect after this week a Mr. Knight drops. He is totally worth a figure and I think HT will make him, but I just don't think it will be this week. Hopefully next week, but it might be Tobey/Andrew.

Me not caring about AOTC SW trash, in my greediness, I would want May the 4th to just be SW reveals with no POs and for me to get Mr. Knight and Doctor Strange both this week. Then 23 Strange variants and the Illuminati all before Obi-Wan arrives. Then they can do their SW Prequel nonsense.

spongebob-evil.gif
original.gif

Highly doubt it but it would be great if HT added more accessories based on the last episode. It is HT we are talking about. My son came up with another great idea that HT will never do and that is to have a transitional summon the suit figure a bit like suitcase Iron Man.

After the finale there is no excuse for this to come without an Oscar Isaac headsculpt.
Yep that is confirmation that the figure definitely should have came with one. If a Mr. Knight comes with a separate Oscar head, that would be a classic HT d*** move, but at this point I will accept it as I do want both.

After the finale there is no excuse for this to come without an Oscar Isaac headsculpt.
Unfortunately there are plenty of excuses including but not limited to the fact that HT is supposedly bleeding sculptors atm.

I’m sure Mr Isaac has his own personal copy right next to his Poe Dameron figure, that magnificent b******

Awesome finale, and yeah I'd definitely be down for that new character it introduced.

Not sure I really feel like picking up this one though without an Oscar sculpt, since the most memorable parts of the show didn't really involve him fully suited up anyway.

Back