Hot Toys MMS72 - Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer (Predator)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the stock body, appearance-wise - although if memory serves it skipped leg day at the gym, using ordinary sized Truetype legs.

No it won't :lol

They'll announce they have the license for The Predator, they'll tell us to expect figures from it ''soon'' and that will turn out to be total bull***t to be filed alongside Prometheus and Covenant.

New Shane Black Predator movie.... Predator Dutch 2.0.... It could happen.

Ben-Affleck-Nooooo-Reaction-Gif-To-Being-The-New-Batman.gif

I liked the stock body, appearance-wise - although if memory serves it skipped leg day at the gym, using ordinary sized Truetype legs.

Appearance wise the stock body looks great. Problem is mine busted at the knees, split at the huge neck under the chin of the hs, and one of the clear plastic shoulder joints cracked on me so the right arm doesn't stay put. Had to ditch it and go with an upgrade.

I just got mine. Did every Dutch have different Camo patterns? I did a search and none seem to match up and have varying colors. Both the shirt and pants.

Looks great with that phicen body!

The newer m35 body looks paler in comparison but that might be the powder they put on them.

Tempted to get the phicen then try and pick up the headsculpt and other parts via eBay.

The M35 legs are a lot bigger and not so sure they would fit in the dutch outfit. M34 does fit though :wink1:

Congrats Tony and a nice pickup after all these years. Every Dutch will have a unique pattern due to the material, but the overall look is the same.

Thanks Keith! I breathed a sigh of relief the more photos I found. :lol

There's minor cosmetic things with it I don't care for but I've become far more accepting nowadays.

Honestly, this is my favorite Arnie next to the MMS136. What is it about old HT sculpts that had such a better likeness? There's much more intensity and soul there. DX13 belongs in there too, it's just hindered by the jelly on his face.

Thanks Keith! I breathed a sigh of relief the more photos I found. :lol

There's minor cosmetic things with it I don't care for but I've become far more accepting nowadays.

Honestly, this is my favorite Arnie next to the MMS136. What is it about old HT sculpts that had such a better likeness? There's much more intensity and soul there. DX13 belongs in there too, it's just hindered by the jelly on his face.

The old sculpts aren't soft and that's part of the reason they look so good. No round afro hair either. The one thing that drives me nuts on the outfit is the velcro on the vest..... it sucks.

The old sculpts aren't soft and that's part of the reason they look so good. No round afro hair either. The one thing that drives me nuts on the outfit is the velcro on the vest..... it sucks.

I wish they included two vests since it magically turns black after the camp attack.

They should have made the muddy Dutch like what Neca did. That would have been the sh**!!!

There's some nice customs of that. I feel sick there will never be a rescue team done.

I half want to make a red shirt Dutch like Pete.

Last edited:
I have seen the team put together from a few and it does look awesome. Also seen a bunch of those muddy custom Dutches too ( sounds like some kinda xxx thing ) :lol

I have the arrival Dutch :)

16523519648_c47df92db7_c.jpg

There were many sculpts out there at one time. I think we were only missing Shane Black and Poncho. They were a bit rough though.

I wanted to put together a Mac myself but never did.

I remember seeing a bunch when I joined. With all the third party companies you'd think we would of seen them already.

That looks like the Mac sculpt I remember. The sizes were all over the place.

You kind of lose the individuality when you put hats on all of them.

Not the best pic, but seeing the team behind Dutch is pretty awesome. All those sculpts are old and outdated now, but did the job back in the day. I remember seeing them on EBAY several times and just skipping right by, after thinking about the $$$ involved to build them :lol

Back