Hot Toys MMS500 - What's it gonna be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m going to go with the mark 7. It was well loved among the 1/6 community and the first iron man to have the sculpted Repulsor hands. OR nurse joker ;) haha can only wish

No surprise, it is indeed an Iron Man. Really, nothing else need apply anymore. No need for a thread on 600 when that time comes.

Out of the 500 MMS Hot Toys figures Iron Man/Tony Stark, Suit Up Gantry/War Machine and Whiplash (I and II) only 72 were Iron Man related.

Just googled

MMS001 was Kyle Reese - still disappointed in them for never revisiting him considering he was the very first character done in the entire MMS series
MMS100 was Marcus Wright - yeah..dunno what they were thinking here. Of all Terminator characters they picked one of the most irrelevant as a 100th figure
MMS200 was Man of Steel Superman - Superman, worthy character of course...but this incarnation of him? Nah

And here's where Iron Man took over the 00 benchmarks

MMS300 was Iron Man Mark XLV from Age of Ultron
MMS400 was Iron Man Mark V (remake of previous figure)
MMS500 is Iron Man Mark VII (remake of many previous figures)

Yeah it's only 64 Iron Man/war machine releases, two versions of Whiplash, Pepper Potts, Iron Monger, 5 Tony Starks, and the individual gantry release. Oh and the IM2 Black Widow if you want to count that. Hardly worth mentioning. :p

Just like the 2 (1:6) accessory pack releases, the five (1:6) power pose series releases, the four (1:4) hot toys bust releases, and the 6 quarter scale releases. I mean Hot Toys hardly touch Iron Man at all, really... damn lazy slackers. :lol

Back