1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku Collectible Figure

My short vid of this bad ass Sith Lord:

Nice little set with the battle droids. Just picked up a Dooku myself. Realized after ordering Qui Gon that is have all the prequel figures except Dooku so I jumped on him before he goes up in price. Should have it next week

Nice little set with the battle droids. Just picked up a Dooku myself. Realized after ordering Qui Gon that is have all the prequel figures except Dooku so I jumped on him before he goes up in price. Should have it next week

Thank you so much! Oh, you'll love what you're gettin.. congrats on having him soon!

I'm looking to purchase this figure. I found one going for $400. I wanted to get anyone's opinion on this price. Is it too high in your opinion for this figure or just about right? I'm kind of new to buying on the secondary market.

It’s very unlikely he’ll ever get released again so if that is what he is going for now, he’ll only continue to climb in price as HT adds more prequel and Clone wars figures to the line.

I'm looking to purchase this figure. I found one going for $400. I wanted to get anyone's opinion on this price. Is it too high in your opinion for this figure or just about right? I'm kind of new to buying on the secondary market.

Not sure where you are located but Toyswonderland has him for $303 plus shipping. DHL express which gets it to you really quick is about $40

Not sure where you are located but Toyswonderland has him for $303 plus shipping. DHL express which gets it to you really quick is about $40

I just checked out their site, that's a better price for sure! Are they a reliable trusted website?
I also saw some other things I'm interested in, and saw they have pre-owned hot toys as well, anyone have experience with their pre-owned stuff?

I just ordered several figures from them, and was really impressed.

I just checked out their site, that's a better price for sure! Are they a reliable trusted website?
I also saw some other things I'm interested in, and saw they have pre-owned hot toys as well, anyone have experience with their pre-owned stuff?

Yeah, I?ve bought quite a bit from them and so far have been fine. No brown shipper on most since they come directly from HT secret base but they box them well. They have cheaper shipping options but right now with the pandemic it might take forever to arrive.

I?ve recently received a figure from them. I was happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20200703_124853.jpg

20200703_124820.jpg

I've always wondered what Dooku would look like if he came with HIS speeder!!!

Just a little pose today of Dooku on Mauls speeder ��

b0da3d71bf4fbd921f9dad70868097e7.jpg

Just got him in. He is imposing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah probably one of my favourites in my collection. That lightsaber on the belt is such a hassle though.

Yeah probably one of my favourites in my collection. That lightsaber on the belt is such a hassle though.

Omg youre not kidding there. I also had a helluva time getting it to attach. It still barely is.

I picked Count Dooku up a month or so ago. I am finally getting around to opening him up. Amazing figure. Glad I decided to pick him up.

20200728_172917.jpg
20200728_172840.jpg
20200728_172823.jpg

yeah he is an amazing figure for sure. congrats and breaking the ot rule. but there is more Pt stuffing coming out more then the ot which is bs

Ordered Dooku from Toys Wonderland. A bit expensive but better late than later when the price is even higher. Honestly I shouldn't have waited... he's awesome. Easily one of my favorite Hot Toys figures.

Is it normal for this guy to have a noticeable head seam? It's most noticeable looking at him from above, but it's visible from the sides too.

Ordered Dooku from Toys Wonderland. A bit expensive but better late than later when the price is even higher. Honestly I shouldn't have waited... he's awesome. Easily one of my favorite Hot Toys figures.

Is it normal for this guy to have a noticeable head seam? It's most noticeable looking at him from above, but it's visible from the sides too.

Occasionally yeah, I think it might be more noticeable because of the grey hair. I think the same is on Tarkin.

I'll be interested to see how long it takes for this order to arrive. Depends on which shipping service you went with of course.

Occasionally yeah, I think it might be more noticeable because of the grey hair. I think the same is on Tarkin.

Thanks. I looked at a few videos and only one of them really showed it well enough to see the seam.

I'll be interested to see how long it takes for this order to arrive. Depends on which shipping service you went with of course.

Oh it already arrived, which is why I was asking about the seam. It arrived in like two days with DHL!

Ordered Dooku from Toys Wonderland. A bit expensive but better late than later when the price is even higher. Honestly I shouldn't have waited... he's awesome.

I am looking for this figure too and $345 ouch! If anyone knows where I can get a better deal on some remaining stock...

Back