1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku Collectible Figure

Anyone here have a waitlist conversion? I got on the list within the first day I think, so I'm hopeful.

Anyone here have a waitlist conversion? I got on the list within the first day I think, so I'm hopeful.

No conversion for me yet. Bought from another seller for only a slight markup of $20 or so. I'm curious if Sideshow might have more stock coming in from Hot Toys that's delayed due to the pandemic.

No conversion for me yet. Bought from another seller for only a slight markup of $20 or so. I'm curious if Sideshow might have more stock coming in from Hot Toys that's delayed due to the pandemic.

You never know, it could be possible. I?d be down to pick him up now that I?m done buying Mando figures and now onto the prequels

I am on the waitlist but debating on picking him up from ?aftermarket? dealers instead of risking not getting him. I?m holding out so far for a conversion

I am on the waitlist but debating on picking him up from ?aftermarket? dealers instead of risking not getting him. I?m holding out so far for a conversion

I was in the same boat and paid a small amount more buying on the aftermarket rather than risk the price going up further and my waitlist not converting. If your waitlist converts you could always sell one to offset the cost.

I was in the same boat and paid a small amount more buying on the aftermarket rather than risk the price going up further and my waitlist not converting. If your waitlist converts you could always sell one to offset the cost.

Cheapest I have found so far is $320 in the USA or $300 over seas from toyswonderland but after shipping it be $350

Cheapest I have found so far is $320 in the USA or $300 over seas from toyswonderland but after shipping it be $350

Guess it’s gone up a bit since I purchased. Hard to predict with Hot Toys recent behavior. It seems equally likely that the price could continue to inflate on the aftermarket or that more inventory magically starts to appear. If it’s a figure that I really want, I would rather pay a bit more at the current price than risk it going higher.

Guess it?s gone up a bit since I purchased. Hard to predict with Hot Toys recent behavior. It seems equally likely that the price could continue to inflate on the aftermarket or that more inventory magically starts to appear. If it?s a figure that I really want, I would rather pay a bit more at the current price than risk it going higher.

Toy wonderland was sold out then got a new batch of 10 so maybe hot toys is making new batches?

I just bought one off of ebay for $290 shipped. Not too bad.

i already broke the rule couldn't help it. so i have yoda dooku obi-wan darth maul darkside Ankain. toy works mace windu and a custom jango fett.

20200529_202256.jpg

i already broke the rule couldn't help it. so i have yoda dooku obi-wan darth maul darkside Ankain. toy works mace windu and a custom jango fett.
Got the same here minus windu and fett

the toy works windu is not a bad figure. i did switch out the body to the hot toys nick furry body but it works. also gave him the side show mace windu robe.

I ended up pulling the trigger and bought from toyswonderland for $320 shipped to California. I didn?t want to risk not getting my waitlist converted.....little more then I wanted to pay but better then the prices it will go to later on if they are not restocked.

the toy works windu is not a bad figure. i did switch out the body to the hot toys nick furry body but it works. also gave him the side show mace windu robe.

Could you please post pics of your Mace with the SSC robe? I was thinking about buying that and doing what you did.

ok photo isn't the greatest but you can see how it looks with the sideshow robe on him. i also bought the belt and sabe handle all sideshow.IMG_0630.JPG

Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku Collectible Figure

[emoji848] I think I will wait for a Hot Toys Version, myself. The sculpt looks good, but the best looking part of that outfit is the tunic. No offense intended, and I know you are working with what you have. The Sideshow buckle looks kind of cheap, and the robe looks like felt. Then again, Hot Toys Crait Luke has a very cheap plastic belt... So maybe that Sideshow one will ultimately be better. But that robe...[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back