1/6 Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II: AOTC - Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys -MMS496- Episode II AOTC Count Dooku Collectible Figure

I don't think so. Dave mentioned that there is a thread/server migration happening. Some posts from yesterday may have gone missing. And to repost apparently.....

:gah::thud::slap

Got an email this morning with UPS tracking for this figure. Looks like my early processing request went through.

My figure arrived this morning after early processing, it seems everything went through smoothly despite seeing the errors so if your card was charged i would expect to receive him today or tomorrow if you havent already, I must say he is up there in qaulity and detail with tarkin, he is spot on and even his eyes dont have that dead stare, he looks menacing. very clean cut look, doesnt really match the dirty weathered figures surrounding him but i think it helps make him stand out

My figure arrived this morning after early processing, it seems everything went through smoothly despite seeing the errors so if your card was charged i would expect to receive him today or tomorrow if you havent already, I must say he is up there in qaulity and detail with tarkin, he is spot on and even his eyes dont have that dead stare, he looks menacing. very clean cut look, doesnt really match the dirty weathered figures surrounding him but i think it helps make him stand out

From Sideshow?

I didn't have any issues and got mine delivered today too. Now, where the hell is my Maul, Sideshow?:gah:

yes it was delivered from sideshow, and thats including the 8 days it usually takes from "preparing to ship - to recieved" im on the e.coast so I usually have ot wait about 7 days (business days) to receive my figure once its shipped. he looks amazing, and his sleeves are pefect lentgh for posing, i really wish they gave extra slack on Tarkins, sleevs to do more poses without the ball joint showing, i hate when they show, it cheapens the look of the figure.

Got my Dooku today. Really an incredible figure. The likeness is incredible and the tailoring on the cape is superb. He stands out in my display case, that's for sure.

One concern - is anyone worried about possible staining from the black tunic? There was extra plastic around the hands and neck, so hopefully that's not something that will be an issue long term.

Got mine today. Love him. May be the best of the year so far.

I noticed the plastic on wrists also. Not worried about it though since I will never display him topless.

The count arrived safely today. Wow! What a figure, just phenomenal. I will fully set him up tomorrow, but really great. Hot toys can make grandparents.
Btw, I tried to go back to check out others poses of dooku, but the pics seem to be gone. Did that happen to anyone else?

I couldn?t load any and I went back many pages in the thread. I thought it was my phone.

This is one of the best ht Star Wars, maybe the best human.

Got my Dooku today and I love him, I really do enjoy him a lot. Here?s some photos I took and how I have them pose for now might change up later don?t know yet. Also better photos and a video will come soon.
9dfd0f02a25551688e4e48cd02ba67df.jpg
79ca48db7c8586f0099dec48771732a4.jpg
e36cc38947db4028fc22c06d473eb322.jpg
55790f2d75fcbfb62749cdeab636a394.jpg
dc54ca9e125b40f1e8fb5be45b687efd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems a lot of references, pictures and comments deleted in the migration of the forum.
Quite annoying actually as a lot of time and effort went into documenting information about the count dooku figure.
Great pictures omrjoker!

Seems a lot of references, pictures and comments deleted in the migration of the forum.
Quite annoying actually as a lot of time and effort went into documenting information about the count dooku figure.
Great pictures omrjoker!

Yeah I saw that and thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just a small but silly observation, did anyone else notice that the Dooku hilt that came with anakin, has a grey color at the base of hilt and saber is thiner and shorter, while the one that came with Dooku is all silver and has a darker red, as well as a thicker longer blase? maybe to accompnay the size difference in the figure? not sure about the color changein the hild maybe movie accuracy, or is there just an error in my hilt that came with anakin? :dunno

Dooku has an amazing shelf presence. They did a great job with this one.

Back