1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

d4c42f30dd5bde9792e50e7a8ab5e3c5.jpg

Is the Kenobi movie still on hold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Anyone know how long they've had it? Still waiting for them to invoice the balance of my preorder...

Same here, it's been in stock I think at least a week. They posted on Facebook about it.

I just sent them a message so we'll see what the hold up is hopefully.

I guess because it's not a Funko they don't quite give a **** lol.

Called and paid my balance off over the phone. The helpful person on the phone said in the last week or so the warehouse has received 2,000+ units of Hot Toys and is working overtime getting them processed.

Called and paid my balance off over the phone. The helpful person on the phone said in the last week or so the warehouse has received 2,000+ units of Hot Toys and is working overtime getting them processed.

and i'm sure that does not include all the statues and other stuff plus losing staff to help with SDCC. I would not expect anything for a couple more days.

2000+!!!

That's HUGE!!!

Got a chance to open mine yesterday. Great figure. Love the battle droid parts and holo table.

[emoji28]

e55c76ea5ee81767f0a956d18702ccd3.jpg

The Force will be with you, Always...

Dude shoulda put on that jedi sunscreen after living on a planet with 2 suns for years.

d9a3018a23094641ba5b7a8813bb1622.jpg

The Force will be with you, Always...

Kenobi v Ani1.jpgYou were the Chosen One!

Dang! That’s a sweet pic! Makes me want to see a diorama with the moment right before that when he yells, “Don’t do it Anakin! I have the high ground!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back