1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

1R7BtAD.jpg
[/IMG]

I was recently gifted this incredible figure from my best friends. It's truly an amazing piece. One thing I noticed was a glossy streak across the whole side of his cheek. Tried to get some pics of it but it was hard to catch the light. Has this happened to anyone else with any other figures, and if so any tips on removing it?

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

That's either a scratch in the matte finish or a streak of gloss from the eyes. If you friend can file a claim to get a replacement piece I would do it for sure.

That's what I assumed. Thanks for the reply, going to see if he can get a replacement!

Just another shot...

HT-ROTS-KENOBI-032.jpg

Glad to see more folks getting and enjoying this figure.

Got mine in friday. Set him up today. Very happy with him. Read about the lack of wiring in the cape bu t i have to say i like it better this way. Much easier to pose it.

Looking forward to some shots from you,Tee-Kay!

I agree about the hood...initially, I was bothered by the lack of wire, but after futzing with it more, I'm able to get some good looks with it up w/o the wire.
Such a great figure....

HT-ROTS-KENOBI-033.jpg

Yep, fabric Weight seems to be enough to get natural looks. Besides, i'm always afraid of futzing wired accessories. It will eventually get weaker over time and break.

Will post a few shots when i can spare some more time ;)

Sounds good - looking forward to it.

In the meantime, an Arc Trooper provides his Jedi Generals a report from the front...

HT-ROTS-ANAKIN-053.jpg

I really hope HT do the AOTC versions on Anakin and Obi Wan.
The SS version of AOTC Obi wan is one of my favs and I know HT could take the sculpt to another level!

20190715_065246.jpg

Whilst waiting for Dooku to arrive...��

I really hope HT do the AOTC versions on Anakin and Obi Wan.
The SS version of AOTC Obi wan is one of my favs and I know HT could take the sculpt to another level!

Love your shot! And yes...I'm so taken with this figure. The AOTC Kenobi from SSC is still one of my favorites and yes indeed...I would love HT to produce their version of that with the quality we are seeing here. Anakin as well!

In the meantime (and yes, as we wait for Dooku), I'm still enjoying the heck out of this one.

HT-ROTS-KENOBI-038.jpg

HT-ROTS-KENOBI-036.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Nice pics everyone. Just saw that PopCultcha has this in stock now. Doesn’t seem like as much as a delay from the time this released overseas. Same as the Patrol Trooper from Solo.
There’s usually a couple of months difference isnt there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fantastic pics everyone :clap :rock

He's a great figure that lends well to the camera. Keep the pics coming, folks...please!

HT-ROTS-KENOBI-03940.jpg

Back