1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Still waiting for it to be released in Canada zzzzzzz

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Pizza, your gallery of shots is fantastic and your Kenobi collection is impressive. I will always kick myself for not getting that Mythos statue. ..truly beautiful piece. I have the Mythos Kenobi figure and can't wait for this new one to arrive. Any time you want to post more pics, please do...Most appreciated.

Just received mine today and thankfully for me the likeness comes across a whole lot stronger in hand and is nowhere near as generic as I feared, or as others have found it.

But man, they really did smooth out all those wrinkles, didn't they? There's hardly anything left to fill in like I was hoping, so it'll be a challenge to age him up at all.

And of course the outfit looks amazing. No surprise there.

Baby Luke is surprisingly fun to play with.

Great figure...can’t wait to have yoda in the mix
3DC9053E-E23A-47E2-A582-D0E321EB1EBB.jpg

Nice set up! You must have Anakin stooped a bit there...I thought his figure was slightly taller than The Kenobi one. No matter. ..still looking good.

Australia still hasn't got the good General in yet?
Damn Trade disputes 😉

Baby Luke is surprisingly fun to play with.

I remain unconvinced. Just because we are told it’s baby Luke, we are supposed to just accept that? I mean sure, it came with Kenobi and if they had ever made a Bail Organa figure with the same exact baby mold, they would tell us that it’s baby Leia and I’d still be unconvinced. Back in the 1970’s, hospitals would accidentally mix up babies all the time and some people had only found out via DNA/paternity/maternity tests. Hospitals got sued and lives were upended. WHERE IS THE PROOF?

I remain unconvinced. Just because we are told it’s baby Luke, we are supposed to just accept that? I mean sure, it came with Kenobi and if they had ever made a Bail Organa figure with the same exact baby mold, they would tell us that it’s baby Leia and I’d still be unconvinced. Back in the 1970’s, hospitals would accidentally mix up babies all the time and some people had only found out via DNA/paternity/maternity tests. Hospitals got sued and lives were upended. WHERE IS THE PROOF?

giphy.gif

Hilarious. You mean the set doesn't come with a 1/6 birth certificate ??

Just got mine today (standard, not deluxe version).

I think the head sculpt is great. No question at all who it is.

Attack droid rifle is also extremely detailed. Only a question of time until we get a 2 pack of them I think.

Just got mine today (standard, not deluxe version).

I think the head sculpt is great. No question at all who it is.

Attack droid rifle is also extremely detailed. Only a question of time until we get a 2 pack of them I think.
When I first read this I thought we were still talking about the baby haha.

My deluxe is finally on the way. Can’t wait to get him displayed next to Anakin.

Got my obi wan review up!

Let me know what you guys think!

I do like your review but I disagree your thoughts on the figures, I think the Anakin one is 98% perfect bad obi is a good 90% o think they are both great figures to have but one is better then the another but still great and a nice review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Possible Hot Toys DC TV license?

I do like your review but I disagree your thoughts on the figures, I think the Anakin one is 98% perfect bad obi is a good 90% o think they are both great figures to have but one is better then the another but still great and a nice review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for watching!

Hey I don't disagree with your opinion, which is why I find both Anakin and obi wan such interesting figures. The likeness is there...but for me, it has to be under specific conditions haha.

Wut...

Back