1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

So have people had theirs shipped from KGHobby yet? Need to know if I should start bombarding them with emails or keep on waiting. Last order I had with them they tried to get me to pay a balance sum when I’d already pre-ordered in full so my faith in them in a tad shaky at the moment.
Yes received mine last week, never had any problem so far after 5 orders from them.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Not too worried myself but i'm in the same situation with another HK based etailer (DenDen Hobby). Have yet to hear anything about my order from them and no answer to my inquiry from last week.

Anyone have any good poses of Anakin and OBW fighting? Been trying to get them to do that pose where they’re locked in battle and using the force against each other but it’s near impossible to get Anakins arms to bend that way (even though they have that in the promo shots albeit showing Anakin only from behind).

Might need to remove Anakin's tunic and put it back on, since something might be bunched up and blocking the base body from bending fully.

Girlfriend just bought me this guy as a surprise gift! Can't wait to receive him!!

So have people had theirs shipped from KGHobby yet? Need to know if I should start bombarding them with emails or keep on waiting. Last order I had with them they tried to get me to pay a balance sum when I’d already pre-ordered in full so my faith in them in a tad shaky at the moment.

No, I’m in same boat as you. Still waiting on a few from them but Thanos has arrived so I’m not concerned that they are spread out a bit... but never had any problems like that with them.

Last edited:

I just got my deluxe Stormtrooper in from KgHobby.
first time I used them.
communication was great.
I asked them last week about deluxe Obi wan and they said they were awaiting more stock to come in.
With a 5 day turnaround from paid to arrival,I will definitely use them for future purchases..(Dooku*ahem*).

I just got my deluxe Stormtrooper in from KgHobby.
first time I used them.
communication was great.
I asked them last week about deluxe Obi wan and they said they were awaiting more stock to come in.
With a 5 day turnaround from paid to arrival,I will definitely use them for future purchases..(Dooku*ahem*).

Hmm, my regular Stormtrooper is still not shipped and I PO'ed on day 1 so maybe it's just Deluxe that shipped....

Girlfriend just bought me this guy as a surprise gift! Can't wait to receive him!!

Congrats! You are really going to love it. What an amazing gift. Comically, my first figure ever was Resistance Rey that my girlfriend surprised me with!

Congrats! You are really going to love it. What an amazing gift. Comically, my first figure ever was Resistance Rey that my girlfriend surprised me with!

I'm pretty sure any Hot Toys gift is a win, given the prices! She offhandedly said "I wanna buy you a figure" and I figured she meant for X-Mas or something. Then she sent me an email after I got home with the Sideshow receipt!!!! It shipped today and should arrive tomorrow :D So stoked! Resistance Rey is a great figure too! Love her with TLJ Luke!

Lovely lady you have there!

Be sure and post some shots when Kenobi arrives!

I'm pretty sure any Hot Toys gift is a win, given the prices! She offhandedly said "I wanna buy you a figure" and I figured she meant for X-Mas or something. Then she sent me an email after I got home with the Sideshow receipt!!!! It shipped today and should arrive tomorrow :D So stoked! Resistance Rey is a great figure too! Love her with TLJ Luke!

I got HT Animated Fett as a Bday gift last year and she gave me $$ towards SS ROTJ Luke for Valentines this year. We'e getting married now in less than 3 weeks.

obi wans neck looks too long

Mine arrives this Friday. Excited I am, yes [emoji41]

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Mine came in today! The figure is great and he and Anakin look great together!

61732829_675451642901992_3225058923585208320_n.jpg
61726430_2307615412891765_1367731974633947136_n.jpg
61563989_2094233100869436_740756819177111552_n.jpg
62173279_400836680562223_4113611756465553408_n.jpg
61925183_1248869688605618_166146463338856448_n.jpg

028b33f1dbdbea0e2fae78ef9b76eda8.jpg
a36cb9729e6b6535839af55c03ea4f46.jpg

Trying some dueling poses and so far the poses where the blades are not clashing are my favorites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks great. Nice battle scene.

I also tried to lighten the beard. Looks better
View attachment 455334

Thank you for the colors used. Had 3, only had to order the 70.941. Definitely looks much better than stock and should be doable even for a novice like myself. (I hope)!!!

Back