1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Nice pics!!!!! Simple and effective museum display.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Nice pics!!!!! Simple and effective museum display.

Thanks! Haha museum is my favorite. Different poses kind of breaks the immersion for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gotta love the spare droid parts...

mFGHqbb.jpg

They do and my left arm sleeve already has the wire protruding out.

What's the wire material look like? Maybe we can head off the wire debacle that happened with Han's shirt collar if it's also copper.

Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Does anyone have any tricks for removing the right forearm arm so I can add the light up one?

Im trying but that thing won’t budge!

Oh heres some of my photos!
0938fa78c5ea5c8d02f9a5dcf8704ebf.jpg
2611b1f7fafda866be90bdbbb7355d08.jpg
cdf2472639dac33215c449dac01ca3fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice pics but (I'm sure you're aware) Obiwan still has his protective wrapping around his neck.

Nice pics but (I'm sure you're aware) Obiwan still has his protective wrapping around his neck.

Lol yes I know. Just took it out of the box

Great display idea, Soulsaman. ...very cool.

Does anyone have any tricks for removing the right forearm arm so I can add the light up one?

Pro

Usually if you force the forearm backwards. Opposite way to the natural elbow bend it clicks out easily.

It's a bit unnatural. But seems to work. And makes sense actually when you look at the connection.

I saw one of those Asian guys do it in one of their reviews.

KenobiJedi.jpg Well how aboot that. Kenobi showed for me this week.

Usually if you force the forearm backwards. Opposite way to the natural elbow bend it clicks out easily.

It's a bit unnatural. But seems to work. And makes sense actually when you look at the connection.

I saw one of those Asian guys do it in one of their reviews.

Thanks! Will give it a try

Oh heres some of my photos!
0938fa78c5ea5c8d02f9a5dcf8704ebf.jpg
2611b1f7fafda866be90bdbbb7355d08.jpg
cdf2472639dac33215c449dac01ca3fb.jpg

You forgot to add the arm guard on Anakin’s right arm! Nice pose with Obi, they truly contemplate each other. Now you only need Dooku to recreate the invisible hand fight :p

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

What's the wire material look like? Maybe we can head off the wire debacle that happened with Han's shirt collar if it's also copper.

The wire is not copper. Looks like a silver standard wire. Protruded from Anakin and Obi-Wans.

I'm wondering when Alter Ego Comics will get their shipment....Really excited for this one. He and Anakin are the duel i've wanted most out of all the Star Wars characters.

Anyone have any good poses of Anakin and OBW fighting? Been trying to get them to do that pose where they’re locked in battle and using the force against each other but it’s near impossible to get Anakins arms to bend that way (even though they have that in the promo shots albeit showing Anakin only from behind).

So have people had theirs shipped from KGHobby yet? Need to know if I should start bombarding them with emails or keep on waiting. Last order I had with them they tried to get me to pay a balance sum when I’d already pre-ordered in full so my faith in them in a tad shaky at the moment.

Back