1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

No problem mate! :)

I will do what I must

From what I can tell, the robes have improved vastly. They look perfect now.

"Followed" on Instagram

now give me that pic :lecture

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

It's tomorrow now....

So where are the pics?

No problem mate! :)

I will do what I must

From what I can tell, the robes have improved vastly. They look perfect now.

Do you have a secret agreement with Hot Toys not to spoil or why the tease? From what I understood, you have the pictures on your phone right now, don't you? :lol

Okay pics, where are ya

Do you have a secret agreement with Hot Toys not to spoil or why the tease? From what I understood, you have the pictures on your phone right now, don't you? :lol
no, not with hot toys. :) I’m just not showing the pics out of respect for the guy that sent them to me, who does have an agreement with hot toys. I probably should’nt have said anything in here but it would be Facebook I wouldn’t say anything on. I have some on my phone but they aren’t special. Worth the wait for the amazing blogger pics. Last I heard it was today gents, it can always change last minute (happened with tactical Batman) so fingers crossed we see the blogger pics today :)

no, not with hot toys. :) I’m just not showing the pics out of respect for the guy that sent them to me, who does have an agreement with hot toys. I probably should’nt have said anything in here but it would be Facebook I wouldn’t say anything on. I have some on my phone but they aren’t special. Worth the wait for the amazing blogger pics. Last I heard it was today gents, it can always change last minute (happened with tactical Batman) so fingers crossed we see the blogger pics today :)

Ah I see. Good to know. It's correct to respect the copyright.

So I must be a little bit more patient then :)

Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

2a9099fac69d8bd03a876901e8bdab50.jpg

6d5332301d1495add3124f904c047b73.jpg

Voila

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I’ll ask if I can share those phone pics I have. I’ll post if I can

Bring on the blogger/production pics....

....very excited for this one.

Haha, blogger pics will be out today anyway.

Thanks for your bit of inside / very up to date info Platty. [emoji1360]. Good job man !

I was wondering if Grievous is going to be teased in final production pics or not...oh boi

Thanks for your bit of inside / very up to date info Platty. [emoji1360]. Good job man !

no worries, Happy to share what I knew with fellow collectors

Platty you’re a **** tease haha

Back