1/6 Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

I’m gonna pose Hobo Luke holding himself as a baby. :lecture

Re: Hot Toys - MMS477 / MMS478 - Star Wars Episode III: Obi-Wan Kenobi (Std & Dlx)

That baby Luke is going to end up in some strange places. I was thinking of putting him in the Delorean with Doc so The Last Jedi could be erased from history.

That’s actually a legitimate question if you think in terms of the Thanos oblivion. If half the universe’s people ceased to exist does that mean their roles in movies do too like when Hermione obliviates her parents and her image is erased from all her family photos or do people still remember those that are gone like some rapture moment from a biblical story? Being that Star Wars obviously exists in the MCU because Peter Parker references it.

I’m assuming they would cease to exist any further but the memory of them would live on maintaining their roles on film.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He references it as a movie, not as a reality.
For the other question, they just die. So, every act that they have done continue to exist as well as others' memories about them.

Oh brother...checked in here to see if there was any news on this figure. Should've known better.

Well they havent really got rid of their previous backlog list yet... no news for both Flash + Aquaman from Justice Leauge.

No early release this year though.

That’s actually a legitimate question if you think in terms of the Thanos oblivion. If half the universe’s people ceased to exist does that mean their roles in movies do too like when Hermione obliviates her parents and her image is erased from all her family photos or do people still remember those that are gone like some rapture moment from a biblical story? Being that Star Wars obviously exists in the MCU because Peter Parker references it.

I’m assuming they would cease to exist any further but the memory of them would live on maintaining their roles on film.

It's akin to any death nowadays. You remember your loved ones. But they exist only in your memories.
Otherwise, no-one would be doing anything to save the people who were snapped away. No-one would even know they were gone.

Is anyone else getting charged the rest of their payment of sideshow? Mines due the 25th I didn't know he was out yet.

Nevermind it says it's due April 25th but they sent me an email this month for it for some dumb reason

He references it as a movie, not as a reality.
For the other question, they just die. So, every act that they have done continue to exist as well as others' memories about them.

Yes. Exactly. If SW existS IN THE MCU as a movie then the actors who star in it are real people in the MCU and some of them may have died.

Yes. I realize that. But it’s an interesting question none the less. It’s also unfortunate that the movies we’d like to see erased from our memories or history would still exist. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't picked up a HT since the first release of Anakin, looking forward to this one!

Looks to be a great figure. Never felt the need to have an Obi until this was revealed. I can admit due to the small price difference, I picked up the deluxe, but im 99% sure ill never take baby Luke out of the box. Really unnecessary extra (in my opinion).

I don’t know. Might be a funny extra to have my Deadpool hold or something

Even if I know this is totally screen unaccurate I personally am planning to test putting baby Luke inside Jor'El arms, and check how this would turn out :)

Envoyé de mon Pixel 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

Lol, that's actually a rather brilliant visual! Too funny!

Even if I know this is totally screen unaccurate I personally am planning to test putting baby Luke inside Jor'El arms, and check how this would turn out :)

Envoyé de mon Pixel 3 en utilisant Tapatalk

I do think it’d probably look better with Jor-El holding it than Obi-Wan.

Haha I'll probably do that. I've had almost zero poses with my Deadpool with his weapons, I just have him doing other ****. I bought Deadpool Playboy off eBay he's looking at right now.

Email today gave May 5th as the final payment date for the Sideshow payment plan. Getting closer
:)

Back