1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That turned out great. Nice work!

Ditto - fantastic idea. Was bummed that trailer scene didn't show up in film.

This French review has a lot of nice closeups at 11:52 (not that I understand any of this). Hoping any material w. that much stitching and folding is actually pretty good pleather, otherwise it couldn't have left factory. Hope so, anyway.:pray::dunno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85enxkQ4v9c

Hmm. Does actually look pretty good. I've been wondering if they'll make a new 2012 version if he appears in Infinity War 2 but when I looked up the older figure and saw the outfit I suddenly thought it looked a bit overly ornate whereas this one is more understated.

Ditto - fantastic idea. Was bummed that trailer scene didn't show up in film.

This French review has a lot of nice closeups at 11:52 (not that I understand any of this). Hoping any material w. that much stitching and folding is actually pretty good pleather, otherwise it couldn't have left factory. Hope so, anyway.:pray::dunno

to be short : the guy likes the figure a lot :)

Mine arrives on Saturday. Looking forward to this. The only downside is the likeness to Hiddleston is not very good. But I can live with that. The nose on the figure is ridiculously large, and lower face all wrong. But as a generic Loki the best figure I have seen.

loki.jpg

But this figure could work as a Ralph Fiennes substitute worst case...

0769c2c587b868d5d39e81301a7c2fae.jpg

Mine arrives on Saturday. Looking forward to this. The only downside is the likeness to Hiddleston is not very good. But I can live with that. The nose on the figure is ridiculously large, and lower face all wrong. But as a generic Loki the best figure I have seen.

View attachment 432573

But this figure could work as a Ralph Fiennes substitute worst case...

View attachment 432574
Agree... I'm getting it cos this might be the last loki figure. And i love the costume, I am not sure if hot toys will make another based on the series but not taking any chances. If anything I will get another loki or just a better headsculpt if hot toys ever nail the likeness in the future. Maybe someone will make a custom loki that looks like tom hiddleston? Eleven hopefully. One can only hope.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Love Loki's name on the box. Nice box. Might have to display it!

Now that Hiddleston has been confirmed for the Loki mini series, perhaps HT will get at least one more attempt at nailing his likeness. Won't hold my breath as they haven't exactly been batting a thousand with this guy over the years...but you never know.

Just got Loki in the good old USA. Thought I would throw him in the only pose I can want him in (serving the tesseract in one hand, sneaking a dagger in the other. That dagger from my A1 Loki.)

Figure is great so far. My only slight concern is the front of the pants, along the thigh. The material looks just slightly iffy there, so something to watch long term. Justin had a similar problem (though it looked much worse than mine.)

IMG_20181109_160032.jpg

The likeness is far from their best work which is a bit of a shame. The horns help alot towards selling the character. He is one of only a few Marvel villains I want in my collection so I had to go for him.

Is SSC shipping him? I have him on flex pay and am thinking about converting to full payment if they are shipping

Was just taking a quick look on evilbay to see the prices this guy is going for and just felt that this needed to be shared.
1c537a19c1631a1f8534d4fab27b81df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Was just taking a quick look on evilbay to see the prices this guy is going for and just felt that this needed to be shared.
1c537a19c1631a1f8534d4fab27b81df.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WTH??? :rotfl Someone has a sense of humour. Still nice of them to include free shipping and the discount too, a absolute bargain if you ask me. :lol

Back