1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gosh Hela looks really out of scale in that photo.

Yeah, Cate Blanchett is 5'9" - probably 6'1" in the heels she was wearing. She should only be 3-4 inches shorter than Thor. She looks like she's a whole foot shorter in that picture.

Way out of scale there. I have her standing on her base next to my Roadworn Thor and the top of her head not counting the horns comes up to about his nose so it’s about right compared to photos of the 2 of them without shoes on standing next to each other

Just put her up next to my IW and she comes up to his nose just like the Roadworn Thor so not actually that out of scale. Maybe a bit but not as extreme as it looks in that photo. Lighting playing tricks on us

Just letting you guys know the full review is now up.
Let me know what you think :)

Liked your review a lot - you keep things moving without rushing - good job!:clap

Man, that's depressing about the pants:(. I've got figs like TWS Bucky and BP are holding up just fine so far, but - wow.

I wish this had been the definitive Loki. For me IMO the "set" mouth - even tho it's an expression he has in certain scenes - just doesn't scream Loki. I wish he had a slight smile and more life in the face in this sculpt.

But I'll keep this PO anyway - down the road - guess this is just one of those figs u have to keep an eye on.

Liked your review a lot - you keep things moving without rushing - good job!:clap

Man, that's depressing about the pants:(. I've got figs like TWS Bucky and BP are holding up just fine so far, but - wow.

I wish this had been the definitive Loki. For me IMO the "set" mouth - even tho it's an expression he has in certain scenes - just doesn't scream Loki. I wish he had a slight smile and more life in the face in this sculpt.

But I'll keep this PO anyway - down the road - guess this is just one of those figs u have to keep an eye on.

Thanks man! I really hope the pants don't get any worse, I don't think they will but I do need to be careful. I was hoping he'd be the definitive Loki too, I'm hoping someone tries to switch out the dark world head for this one as I think thats a superior sculpt.

Some bad pleather or something? On a new figure that's ridiculous for it to be cracking already. I've never had any problems with pleather on any of my figs thus far. Hope this issue is not present on all of them.

To me he is the definitive loki.... And can't wait for the comparison video.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I really hope the pants don't get any worse, I don't think they will but I do need to be careful. I was hoping he'd be the definitive Loki too, I'm hoping someone tries to switch out the dark world head for this one as I think thats a superior sculpt.

*Horribly* tho I planned on keeping the PO - I dunno now. I desperately want a Loki, but if Hiddleston is in a planned series and/or makes an appearance in IW they may make another Loki - I wanna LUV my figs. Be HAPPY I spent the money. :monkey3 Between the sculpt and all the pleather...never thought I'd think about canceling:( but HT should've got this perfect by now. Hafta re-think this one...course this one has a Tesseract but *big deal I can get a glass cube that's better...*:panic:

LOL Oh d@mmit guess I should keep him - worst case I can get a black suit and he can be the "street version" if HT releases another Loki$$$$

To me he is the definitive loki.... And can't wait for the comparison video.

Same. The first one the clothes were too puffy, TDW had a great suit but I personally don’t see Much Hiddleston in the sculpt and no iconic horns. This one with the horns it looks just like him, and the tailoring on the suit it great.

Same. The first one the clothes were too puffy, TDW had a great suit but I personally don’t see Much Hiddleston in the sculpt and no iconic horns. This one with the horns it looks just like him, and the tailoring on the suit it great.
I couldn't agree more. I think this is Hot Toys best Loki figure.

I just watched Justin last video and it's really obvious our poor Loki got old ^^
the sculpt is very different from the side, I searched for Tom Hiddleston's pictures and Ragnarok version is more accurate on that point
sadly I still don't see Tom Hiddleston in any of these figures seen from front

Thought you might want to see my little experiment with making Loki appear as though he's flipping the knives, like in the Ragnarok trailer. I still need to futz with it a bit, but here you go. loki.jpg

Thought you might want to see my little experiment with making Loki appear as though he's flipping the knives, like in the Ragnarok trailer. I still need to futz with it a bit, but here you go. View attachment 432470
Looks awesome!

I wonder if thor's pleather will have the same issue honestly...at a glance it looks more fragile than loki's.

Hope the pants don't become an issue.

I do really like the fit of the outfit on this figure.

Thought you might want to see my little experiment with making Loki appear as though he's flipping the knives, like in the Ragnarok trailer. I still need to futz with it a bit, but here you go.

That turned out great. Nice work!

Back