1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, hope my videos help! Just got this guy, still not sure about the likeness as yet...
/QUOTE]

Fan of your channel. Regarding the likeness, watching your videos I know where you stand LOL. Still want this, but the likeness is certainly off except from a careful few angles.

Thanks man! I agree there's something funky going on with the likeness here...

How are people who have this attaching the scabbards for the knives?

Sent from a point in space and time

damn, seeing the 2nd caption I tought : it's Daniel Craig :horror
didn't feel the same while watching the full videos

can't wait to receive it and see by myself

Is the 'naughty list' on BBTS a real thing or are you joking? I've canceled a few things on their without a problem, but curious if I should be careful about it? Thanks.

I'm really disappointed with how little effort they put into the teseract. It's just clear blue plastic just like the proto, no detail at all. I wish they had made it more opaque or something.

Hey guys, hope my videos help! Just got this guy, still not sure about the likeness as yet...

Looks better than i expected from the pictures... But I know this loki is nothing like hela or even iw thor. And if you say that it looks better in person then I'm happy enough to keep my po. I just need a Loki for my collection and still think this is my best option.

Sharing some of my shots, hope you guys don't mind :D

0qo9vAX.jpg

CQpSAed.jpg

nGz9721.jpg

kU2bLER.jpg

Wow, photos are incredible.

I hope this won't be sell out until I order it next week.

Back