1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was kinda glad when the blue one got canned as i wanted a loki on par with the avengers one in terms of looks. After buying and watching Ragnarok and loving it so much, the blue wouldn't have bothered me. I could have gotten an extra gun and posed thor and loki together for that scene. I am not disappointed that i am getting the green one though. I would not be surprised at all if the sakaar loki get released at some point.

Well anywho i have mine ordered through timewalker so maybe i will have a little more time to get ready. Then again timewalker got their deadpools in before sideshow. :dunno

Got my SSC early arrival notice for November - awesome, my first Loki!:clap

Got my SSC early arrival notice for November - awesome, my first Loki!:clap
I got the notice as well. I'm not holding my breath though after all the confusion with Infinity War Thor. I think they changed the shipping date 4 times haha. It's all good, even if it doesn't end up shipping until December or January that's still alot earlier than April.

Got the email too. Now to decide if I can swing paying him off while also affording my Ironman, Thanos and Iron Spider payments all starting next month

Just dropped my PO at BBTS for a SS one, so if anyone still wants it from BBTS now's your chance!

I just did the same. I'll probably end up on BBTS's naughty list now, but didn't want to wait too long for this figure.
Just dropped my PO at BBTS for a SS one, so if anyone still wants it from BBTS now's your chance!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Wow--I think he's AWESOME. They're getting so good with the realism of these things--the HS looks so real he looks like he's alive. 😁 I can't wait to get him. I was expecting to have to wait til April--nice surprise. 😊

I think my only real complaint with this figure is the material on the cape. While Hela’s cape color was off it has a very nice material. Loki’s is just a dull regular cheap fabric.

Back