Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought my first Hot Toy today..Dark Side Anakin.

At least you’re able to concede that you’re about to dive head first in the deep end of the pool, by specifically saying that it’s your “first Hot Toy.” That connotes there’s going to be a second, then a third, followed by a fourth, then a fifth....

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Finally got mine!!! Outstanding figure!!

The left hand on the figure had a small dark brown mark on it, very weird, as it was inside the bagged part. Oh well. I think I have spare lying around...

45c1df0fb5ff1164044ebd7abc876b96.jpg

80505eb92ec9fae1f614fd08bb24cd32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally got mine!!! Outstanding figure!!

The left hand on the figure had a small dark brown mark on it, very weird, as it was inside the bagged part. Oh well. I think I have spare lying around...

45c1df0fb5ff1164044ebd7abc876b96.jpg

80505eb92ec9fae1f614fd08bb24cd32.jpg

Congrats! Nice photos! BTW, numerous people have reported the brown spot on the left hand while still bagged.

Congrats! Nice photos! BTW, numerous people have reported the brown spot on the left hand while still bagged.

Thanks! Had completely forgotten I had bought a spare hand so all is good!!

Its crazy after seeing some of the pictures i was under whelmed with how he looked, but when I got him in hand he is utterly AMAZING. I could not put him down. I posed and posed and posed him. He is truly one of the best pieces in my collection.

great pics guys, truly a fantastic figure! I went with the darkside version in the end, cant wait till SSC starts shipping them out!

Back