Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have the forces of destiny Ahsoka posed with him?

I bought her to do so, but am selling my Star Wars figures, so I never opened her and got a chance to see them together.

I think you can get 35k a testicle. I think I read that once.

Haha well I kinda went a little nuts the past couple months on Marvel Hot Toys

My son has been purchasing Marvel figures for a few years now. And he currently has Black Panther, Captain America (IW), Thor (IW) and Doctor Strange (IW) on pre-order.

So... I get to enjoy his.

My son has been purchasing Marvel figures for a few years now. And he currently has Black Panther, Captain America (IW), Thor (IW) and Doctor Strange (IW) on pre-order.

So... I get to enjoy his.

Haha that’s a wonderful workaround!! I’m glad you will get to enjoy them! I have a Ultron Cap and CW Panther, stunning. As I’m sure the new ones will be. Maybe you can have some play time together and take some Star Wars vs Marvel pictures!!!!

When my father was alive, we had THREE generations actively purchasing Hot Toys Figures. My dad collected DC and had ALL of the Hot Toys Batman and Superman figures.

So there was always a lot to play with.

FullSizeRender (67).jpgFullSizeRender (68).jpgFullSizeRender (69).jpgFullSizeRender (74).jpgFullSizeRender (72).jpgFullSizeRender (71).jpg

So finally had a chance to resoak the cloak after trying salt and vinegar with cold water, and dye still came off, albeit much less than the other day. Have a different salt I bought with clothing dye(completely forgot I had it) and will try that this weekend. Color on robe is still perfect though and loss of dye hasn’t hurt in the slightest.

Mine just arrived, can't wait to open him up this weekend! Is there a preferred method for cloak soaking? Sounds like will have to do that to Jedi Luke too.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Wow......This is an amazing figure. The head sculpt is awesome. This will be two Star Wars grails in the same year with Anakin and soon to have Jedi Luke coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back