Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have a waitlist convert with Sideshow? Im hoping mine comes through or for a second set of shipments.

No I haven't gotten a waitlist conversion email. It went to waitlist pretty late at night or early morning as he was available when I went to bed (2am my time), and was waitlisted when I checked in the morning (around 7:30am my time) and I put myself on the wait list immediately. So I figure I should be pretty high up on the list with not too many people before me. Pretty hopeful I'll get one.

Not his final spot, but thought i would take some pics with the 501st IMG_4360.JPGIMG_4358.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have a waitlist convert with Sideshow? Im hoping mine comes through or for a second set of shipments.

I didn't want to chance it and decided to order it through popcultcha. It is the only place to have it in stock (pre-order still) at a non-inflated price. For me, it came out to be about $15 more than sideshow.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

That's what I was thinking. What is maul a 9 inch figure or something?

Maul is first, in the background, second his base is about 60% the height of Vader’s or Anakins, third he is considered 5’9 in the movie.

20180425_202023.jpg
20180425_202218.jpg
20180425_202304.jpg
Maybe I'm just paranoid but I swear he looks like he has divergent strabismus dead on in the last photo on my figure. Don't know if it's because of the dark circle around the iris in the left eye but not one in the right, or if it's something else. Hope it's not a defect...

Sharing this for anyone who hasn't seen it before, in honor of many of us having received our Anakin figures.

Legitimately gave me chills.

...such an emotional and amazing video. Thank you for sharing!

16 years as Star Wars fan when I first watched ROTS first time in cinema..and the love still up to this day :eek:

Is Sideshow shipping these in batches? I just paid mine off yesterday and it says "shipping April-May". I thought these were in stock already? I probably made space on my shelf for him too soon.

Back