Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

It doesn't give an exact date. Just says they're expecting it to arrive between April-May.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah I got that too, was all excited thinking it was the "hey it will be here in the next 2 weeks" email then opened it and saw it said coming early between april to may.

It doesn't give an exact date. Just says they're expecting it to arrive between April-May.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Dang, was hoping it said within the next 2 weeks. This and Jack Sparrow are the only newly released figs I want. Everything else is a year out lol.

That short *ss robe is really depressing:monkey4
3ee0e63c3ba7638bc76f69f4a033a7bf.jpg

Anakin will be here tomorrow or saturday...next week at the latest...very excited and already have an old sideshow jedi robe waiting....will post pics

I only have this and BB-8 on the horizon...will most likely display Anakin without the robe.

Through where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very lucky and have a friend who moved to the hong kong area a while ago, so when a figure is released over there that I just cant handle the wait on, I send him the funds, he gets the figure out to me

Think I’ve said it before but once the Emporer and his throne is released I will have him sitting in the middle, have ANH Vader to his right and Anakin to his left.

Any display ideas for this figure? I'm thinking off setting him up in my detolf with my Sideshow ROTJ Vader in the background.

Without a RotS Kenobi (for now), I’d say his best display counterparts at the moment would be Vader, ANH Kenobi or RotJ Luke when he arrives.

A longer robe would be great, but I also don't wanna spend 200 bucks on a custom one.

Maybe Kit Chen can offer a robe or something.

Back