Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I would not order from this seller unless you don't care about box condition. I ordered Han Solo TFA from him and the box arrived literally looking like someone sat on it. The original shippers are not included. Also, It took well over the amount of expected time to receive. I wanted to leave him a neutral feedback but he delayed it just enough that the ebay feedback window closed! I was pissed.

Ouch

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If i may, in order to appease any concern swfan217 could have hearing about your experience, i must say i ordered Tarkin from that same seller and had nothing to complain about. Fast delivery with double boxed brown shipper. No guaranty i guess but i thought you'd like to hear wzlucky1983 isn't failing all the time.

If i may, in order to appease any concern swfan217 could have hearing about your experience, i must say i ordered Tarkin from that same seller and had nothing to complain about. Fast delivery with double boxed brown shipper. No guaranty i guess but i thought you'd like to hear wzlucky1983 isn't failing all the time.

I appreciate all feedback, Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice sig, lol. I feel the same way.

giphy.gif

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

5ec04a00dfc8c3c52146afe547a3cc28.jpg

I don’t have the figure per say ,but I do have parts I decided to see what it look like on my SSC old school Ani

How long have you had him ? His condition looks exremely good with all that pleather material

Same here. Bought in stock item Finn Stormtrooper over a year ago and while I can’t recall exactly how it was packed it was well enough to not be damaged in anyway, included the brown shipper and it was sent promptly.

How long have you had him ? His condition looks exremely good with all that pleather material

I changed a few things , new body,touched up his hair and put the the new Hot Toys clothes just got from Hong Kong on him ,well the top part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice sig, lol. I feel the same way.

Thanks. I fear this feeling is here to last. Star Wars is not sacred anymore and i foresee division getting worse with every new chapter. The prequels were just a taste of what we're are experiencing now as a fan base.

I don't understand your experiment.

I’m showing anybody who cares that new clothes can make the new man imo. Who knows I may encourage other future customs . It’s like taking that old car of yours and putting new fresh coat of wax.

Im glad to see he is now double boxing. I know the box condition is out of his control-Hence I didnt leave a negative but wanted to leave a neutral. I didnt get to leave any feedback really. Maybe thats what irked me.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

I wonder if someone (3rd party) on eBay will replicate Anakin"s head ???

I’m showing anybody who cares that new clothes can make the new man imo. Who knows I may encourage other future customs . It’s like taking that old car of yours and putting new fresh coat of wax.

So what's new there? The tunic? What else?

I almost think you could go the other way: old clothes, new head

Like the cloak, I think there may be a market in producing a custom tunic as well, that is perhaps of a better and longer lasting material than the pleather. I'd personally be interested in that, as that's how I'd have him displayed.

OSK had that custom trench coat for the BvS Knightmare Batman that is of a better material than the stock HT one.

Like the cloak, I think there may be a market in producing a custom tunic as well, that is perhaps of a better and longer lasting material than the pleather. I'd personally be interested in that, as that's how I'd have him displayed.

OSK had that custom trench coat for the BvS Knightmare Batman that is of a better material than the stock HT one.

I would love all black under tunics and pants...there is some photos of that as an alternate costume I think....that would be cool

Back