Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hated something that much apparently all you see just the negative things and there will be always a good reason for it

dont like the figure/character then simply dont buy..just do yourself a favor and save $250

Whatever the length, the robe is staying in the box.

Just like my Sideshow version.

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

I love that the final product is so different. I can still see Anakin while not seeing Hayden. That's absolutely ideal for my taste. The character I want, and the story I like, but the whiny performance I'd like to forget.

I can't decide if I'll display this with the robe on or with the tunic exposed, both looks look good. Right now, I'm sort of leaning towards the latter, as I think that'd be a nice look to complement RotJ with his tunic on as well.

Hot Toys need do an asajj ventress, never liked ss figure but the pf was rad...
I dig this Anakin figure a lot, been waiting ages for this it seems.

It's strange how this lost quite a significant amount of the likeness from the proto! I can't quite pin point what it is. Do you think it's just the paint application or did they tweak the sculpt?

Though this is not what i expected, I do think this is a brilliant piece of work. And thanks for the comments guys:)

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

It’s this exact review that annoyed me that you can’t fit the gloved hand on the ignited saber arm..you can clearly see these guys didn’t even try to fit the glove with the ignited saber..basically left ignited saber hand bare under the sleeve :lecture

Fortunately you can light the non ignited blade with certain lighting.

Oh guys pay attention that in the video, if you detach Dooku’s red blade and put it on the ignited hilt it makes a purple saber :lol

15:42 into video is classic!!!! Guy knew just how to use Robe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love that the final product is so different. I can still see Anakin while not seeing Hayden. That's absolutely ideal for my taste. The character I want, and the story I like, but the whiny performance I'd like to forget.

Agree with this, Anakin is one of my favorite characters in star wars, however its not because of the movies, it has more to do with the stories, comics, and the clone wars, even when he came up in the rebels cartoon, loved it. Also I consider Darth Vader an extension of the character so that makes him much more likeable for me. so with this figure is it an exact clone of the proto, no, but does it capture likeness of the character, to me, yes.

As for the cloak, not the biggest issue for me, don't get me wrong, I would love a flowing robe, however will not keep me from getting this figure. I think that there has to be some sideshow robes out there that fit, if not, I will make my own haha....I will probably make the figure a little taller anyways.

I hope everybody saved there ss robe. There are several on ebay as we speak. Speaking of SS it might be a great upgrade for that old figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really hoping that the ssc cloak is long enough! fingers crossed. does anyone have the old sideshow Anakin with the robe and want to show off some pics. How tall was that figure? the hot toys is listed at 31cm I believe so if someone has that old figure and a height, plus the robe we can get a good idea if it will fit.

i'm sure the SS cloak will be fine. I saw promo pics from the SS website and it's touching the ground. It will most likely be the same with HT.

Sold my SS version last year once this was announced, cloak length was fine on it.
821dd42051fdf3e9ac38b3c641160622.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back