Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see the video review of it on YouTube? It’s in another language but I still think the figure is a win.

I'm probably the only one who doesn't like this figure. Wasn't crazy about the proto either.

It's a cool looking Anakin, but i just don't see Hayden in that face. Not sure about the proportions either (big head? Body too muscular? Looks too old?). Something feels off.

I dunno, i kinda feel bad for not liking it lol.

Only v1 will have the short robe, will be a running change....hopefully haha

I am doubtful that SSC will have Anakin stocked n ready to ship before April, the prices online are ridiculous, so I’ll play the waiting game, won’t cave like I did with Punisher

man, that rooted head looks awful. why destroy the lovely, better looking hair on the original for hair that looks like Chewie's pubes?

It’s this exact review that annoyed me that you can’t fit the gloved hand on the ignited saber arm..you can clearly see these guys didn’t even try to fit the glove with the ignited saber..basically left ignited saber hand bare under the sleeve :lecture

Fortunately you can light the non ignited blade with certain lighting.

Oh guys pay attention that in the video, if you detach Dooku’s red blade and put it on the ignited hilt it makes a purple saber :lol

Seriously, how could they overlook that robe detail? It boggles my mind- this had potential to be one of the coolest..
I hope HT is reading this?

Back