Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having Solo 35 and going after a 19-year-old Princess seems inappropriate... not that a 29 year old is any better (but it is a little).

Well he did like the sound of being called a scoundrel, so he probably had no shame. I doubt he even knew how old she was though.

Though based on the timeline, it took him three years to finally make a move (ESB). So she was 22. :lol

No problem. :duff

That's a good question, I haven't figured that out myself. Obviously the film camera icons denote a film, while a television screen denotes a TV series. The books denote reading material, which I presume would also include comics? Not sure what the exclamation points indicate.

It's Marvel comics. Orange are Del Rey books and short stories from the Star Wars magazine.

Very true also.

Galen and Krennic's history could kind of work if you go with the premise that Jyn is around 19 in R1, meaning that the opening events in R1 took place a few years after the conclusion of RotS. That would at least give somewhat of a window for Galen and Krennic to have established some sort of relationship. However, like you said, it was implied that their history dates back longer than a few years, but I suppose few years is at least something to work with.

The full fledged Empire was established at the end of RotS and it showed DS1 being constructed, so I guess you could pinpoint Galen and Krennic having began working together at that time or began to a short time prior to that, when there would have indeed been Imperial uniforms. That would have been around the time Jyn was born as well, if she's around 19 in R1.

Galen & Krennic new each other long before either started working on the DS or either worked for the Empire. He also new Lyra, Galens wife before they were married. They were all college buddies, if you will. They met at the Brentaal Futures Program. Again from the novel Catalyst.

"Brentaal IV, the planet was the site of the Republic Futures Program training facility, where Galen Erso met and befriended Orson Krennic in 36 BBY". So based on ANH being 19 years after ROTS, they already new each other for 17 years before construction began on the DS.

Oh, and I’d also like to add the Ewok adventure films to that timeline I posted, as being somewhere around 3 or 4 ABY. Those were supposed to be set between ESB and RotJ from what I’ve read before.

Not that anyone likely cares, of course. :lol

Would love to see Hot Toys or Sideshow do a stylized Vader as seen in Rebels. Id also like to see a recast of this sculpt with his short hair appearance as seen in the start of the Clone Wars series.

Watching the Asian YouTube unboxing videos, could be wrong but it looks like the ignited saber arm doesn’t work with Anakin’s glove meaning they always show the ignited blade arm through the sleeve like in AOTC but not showing the glove hand, of course, with the unignited saber you can used the gloved hand but that just sucks :pfft:

I never light the sabers any way, who really does? Just a gimmick unless they make them remote activated I'm never take my figure does and messing up pose. Especially if they have a flowy robe that also then has to get reposed.

He'll be Luke's age, 19. Assuming the original ANH "age" is accurate.

Having Solo 35 and going after a 19-year-old Princess seems inappropriate... not that a 29 year old is any better (but it is a little).

giphy.gif

Back