Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget creasy. :lecture :lol

You usually see him in the DC section, most notably the Batman threads, but he most recently struck in the BW Ghostbusters thread.

It seems like an inevitable fact to have nitpicky people in a hobby like this. We debate paint applications and sculpted bone structures on plastic heads. :lol

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Are we talking about the same P? As in PP? If so I think I may know who you are talking about. It’s been nice and quiet for a while. Maybe we just don’t frequent the same threads anymore.

Think this will be my first Star Wars Hot Toy. Growing up I collected so many of the small Hasbro and Kenner figures and ships, still got them all boxed up in my Mum's home. I didn't want to get any Star Wars because I know it's a black hole, but I grew up on the prequels, and I love them. Anakin in RotS was amazing, and this looks an amazing figure!

Someone needs to commission a Matt Lantner head sculpt so we can have a true Clone Wars Anakin

Not in a million years.

But I'd take a hot toy version of this !

Ahsoka_nonCGI.jpg

Also, i do not own any HT, but I'm thinking about getting this Anakin as my first ... I like the character and it looks very good. I am also considering the new Jack Sparrow, I have a lot less ... hum, excitement regarding JS in recent years, but what a damn nice figure.

She was the best thing about the Clone Wars series. Second place goes to Cad Bane.

Someone needs to commission a Matt Lantner head sculpt so we can have a true Clone Wars Anakin

A true Clone Wars Anakin would just look like... Anakin.

TCW character design wasn't based on Lanter. The RotS Anakin will serve well as a later series TCW Anakin and I'll be happy to display him next to Rex, Echo, Fives, and my other clones.

TCW character design wasn't based on Lanter. The RotS Anakin will serve well as a later series TCW Anakin and I'll be happy to display him next to Rex, Echo, Fives, and my other clones.

Agreed! Kind of kicking myself that I never got Rex, Echo, and Fives. They were so cheap at release.

5d1157d5b2939cfcfd5bad32358c5049.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care what anyone has to say about it, I'll take a Mace Windu and Plo Koon figure for my collection. Badass Jedi.

But not until after the Death Star Trooper, Royal Guard, Lando and (for the love of god please) Wedge come out.

Wrong.

A true Clone Wars Anakin would look like the character as depicted on screen in The Clone Wars.

I don't care what anyone has to say about it, I'll take a Mace Windu and Plo Koon figure for my collection. Badass Jedi.

But not until after the Death Star Trooper, Royal Guard, Lando and (for the love of god please) Wedge come out.

Dint you see he was mocking Anakin in that picture ? Anyway Anakin is million times better than his pathetic beloved Rey.

Back