Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would call them personally. And they should try back although I believe mine actually held it at a local facility for pickup last time I missed one.

Its converting to an order in like an hour. Do they ship right when it converts or what? Also, Do they tell you what day its coming btw so you know to be there to sign it? Obviously I'm mostly not home, so I can't just sit by the door for a month waiting to sign, Also by local facility, you mean a post office or what?

By this time hoth leia had sold out at bbts. Not as much demand for this guy. I had her on PO too but then realized it's not really may favourite look for her. I hope the endor outfit has alternate hair sculpt and the rest of her outfit underneath the poncho.

This guy though... He looks so amazing. I hope obi wan and Padme are next personally.

I'm not sure where your located but i think UPS has stores in most ever city. You can go and mail stuff from there, pick stuff up, make copies, etc. If you log on to UPS you can sign up for MY UPS for free. Then you can track your package after it ships, have it delivered to a different address or electronically sign for it before it arrives if you feel safe letting it sit unprotected. I have it delivered to a UPS store a couple miles from my house. I get an text on my phone saying it was delivered to the store and i just stop by after work and pick it up. You sign for it at the store and i think they hold for a week or something like that if your out of town.

Its converting to an order in like an hour. Do they ship right when it converts or what? Also, Do they tell you what day its coming btw so you know to be there to sign it? Obviously I'm mostly not home, so I can't just sit by the door for a month waiting to sign, Also by local facility, you mean a post office or what?

Mine have been shipped UPS with tracking so you could kind of see when things are arriving. They do ship quickly from my experience but I don't know precisely in regard FS to your question. That's why I would consider calling.

Decisions..... Decisions.....What do ya'll think?

1. Jump the gun on this Anakin
2. Wait for the 1/6 Mythos Obi Wan PO and hope they make another Anakin in the near future?

I'll call it right now.

RotS Anakin: Comes with the extra Dooku lightsaber and the cloak (this figure)

RotS Anakin (Battling Version): Comes with a slightly weathered outfit from dueling with Obi-Wan; doesn't include cloak nor Dooku lightsaber, but does include Sith eyes sculpt.

I'll call it right now.

RotS Anakin (Battling Version): Comes with a slightly weathered outfit from dueling with Obi-Wan; doesn't include cloak nor Dooku lightsaber, but does include Sith eyes sculpt.

And an awesome lava/drod base!

I'll call it right now.

If thats would happen than i will be happy. I'm right know happy with this version. But dont want get screw at the same time. If they really would make a second version lol

I'll call it right now.

I still remember cleary when Anakin (Vader by that time) received order from the Emperor to kill all separatist leaders on Mustafar. During the purge, his eyes were shortly turn to Yellow (Sith eyes) while his clothes remain very clean..same as this firgue.

During battle with Obi Wan, his eyes still normal.. battle outfit still the same (but without the cloak)

Final scenario, completely burnt out and crippled Anakin(Vader) version... well by that time his eyes have fully turned to Sith eyes > well we could reimagine "highground bullshjt" if HT ever release this version along with Obi Wan :cuckoo:.

I think it more has to do with the kids who grew up with the PT aren't quite at the right age to start blowing money on Hot Toys yet.

Tell that to my 17 year old son. He ordered Anakin Skywalker almost immediately. Don't worry, he has the money.

If they are planning a Sith version (and they probably are), it makes sense to sell this one first, otherwise no one would bother buying this version...

Don't know what it is but I've always been a big ROTS Anakin Jedi fan, more than his Sith look.

I'll call it right now.

Don't doubt it, just like CW Cap or the ROTJ Lukes we just got. As said above I'm looking forward for the Jedi version over any other but I fear my desire for all versions..

xWmfeNw.jpg

You're right, Tarkin didn't sell well, so maybe that's why no DS Trooper. HT realizes they can only profit from multiple Lukes and Hans, etc. The big names.

So Tarkin... A character with pages of Freak Board posts gets luke warm reception at Check Out. "Basic Logic" would suggest that the number of posts in this forum doesn't equate to sales. Hell, the John Lennon Molecule 8 figure thread is a monster. How many figures have they sold?

I merely pointed out that the page count seemed low for such a "talked about" character. I'd expect 30 pages the first day like many Marvel characters. But here we are still at 14. Basic logic would suggest that perhaps there's isn't as many people interested here as the loud barkers would have you believe.

Not sure how to respond to 'talk is cheap'... but, yes, it is.

Lots of posts = lots of cheap talking. Again basic logic.

Where have I been, you ask? Lurking. Reading what little real info there is here and closing the window. Being a member of this forum since 2004, I'm WAY passed boosting my post count by posting in threads telling everyone what I've pre-ordered. I don't find much kinship among collectors anymore because I read so much hate and bile... especially comments directed toward Lucas and the prequels. I'm so tired of members of this forum trolling in threads and commenting on figures that they have no interest in purchasing. What's the point? Why tear someone down for their individual tastes? The collecting world is a big one... it has room for all tastes.

I get it. You don't like the prequels.

Move along.

Tell that to my 17 year old son. He ordered Anakin Skywalker almost immediately. Don't worry, he has the money.

I think your son may be more the exception than the norm though. Most 17 year olds don't have $230 to readily burn a hole in their pocket. Congrats to your son though on his purchase!

Mmkay. So I went ahead and decided to PO. I do like RotS personally and if there's any PT figure to have to me, it's RotS Anakin. That's it though, no more.

Well....unless they make RotS Obi-Wan; he'd pair well with Anakin. But that's it though, just those two.

Well....unless they do a Maul, that might be pretty tempting. :lol

Oh, and Jango with both jetpacks and a great headsculpt would look really nice.

Umm... and maybe a Qui-Gon to go with Maul.

Also... ROTS Vader would contribute to a potential Vader costume evolution display.

:lol

Oh, and Jango with both jetpacks and a great headsculpt would look really nice.

Umm... and maybe a Qui-Gon to go with Maul.

Also... ROTS Vader would contribute to a potential Vader costume evolution display.

:lol

I'll take all of those, plus Captain Panaka and Emperor Palpatine in his red and black cloak.

Back