Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm displaying this next to R1 Vader, at least until Obi Wan arrives.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Zpj3x5r.jpg

Great pic. Do you mind if i borrow it for my sig?

There are people who are casual fans of two movies from 1977 and 1980; Star Wars (they would never refer to it as "Episode IV) and Empire Strikes Back...and then there are STAR WARS fans who appreciate the complete Star Wars Canon including the animated entries, in spite of some of their flaws...fortunately as a member of the latter group this amazing looking figure will have a welcome spot in my collection!

So it looks like the saber is lightup on it's own as opposed to being attached to an arm? Is that a first for HT?

This looks fantastic. Talk about being in development hell for years, HT started teasing Anakin right after ESB Luke. I'm a little peeved there isn't a Sith portrait, but they're probably planning to double-dip. I'd consider ordering two, but chances are either a Sith version will show up or someone will sell knock-off heads. If they do offer a Sith, it should have a modified portrait as opposed to just a repaint.

Hopefully this means more PT figures will be on the way. Maul, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Dooku, Padme, Yoda and Mace.

I hope they hold off on maul as the SS one is one of their few extremely good figures. I'd rather see the other characters you mentioned first. This is an instant PO however! July to September next year tho...

Now HT needs to make Ep3 pregnant Padme.

People laugh at that and I know more people want the ep2 arena version but this is the version I want. Pregnant Padme...I'm all about her!

As for the second DX....I think it's most likely Return of the Jedi Darth Vader now.

Not bad price but was hoping lower no rush to pre-order but will get it once it starts shipping. Will rack up rewards to get it cheaper.

Wow, I just realized I'm gonna end up buying 2 Anakin Skywalkers because of this. Sigh.

Do you guys think Hot Toys will be crazy enough to do TWO episode 3 Kenobis? One regular and the second...more battle damaged? I hope not but I wouldn't put it past them.

$235. . .for a totally bare bones figure. Shame on you, Hot Toys. For that much, you could almost buy $240 worth of pudding. And there's no contest what you choose in that situation.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrx6we

Great pic. Do you mind if i borrow it for my sig?
Well I stole it from a Google image search, so have at it!

$235. . .for a totally bare bones figure. Shame on you, Hot Toys. For that much, you could almost buy $240 worth of pudding. And there's no contest what you choose in that situation.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrx6we

Well I stole it from a Google image search, so have at it!

I figured that out but thought i'd ask as you posted it in the thread :wink1: Thx

Back