Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the lack of accessories will be reflected in the price. Figure looks great though regardless and I will definitely be buying. :yess: Just give me an Ep3 Obi-Wan to display with him and a Qui-Gon Jinn figure now Hot Toys and that'll be me done with the prequel trilogy figure-wise. :)

I'm definitely buying, the figure looks terrific. I do wish it came with the sith head and a lava pedestal base.

What in hell is the 2nd DX figure Howard talked about?

I was wondering this as well. I would have put money down on it being Jedi Luke or Anakin.

The base seems kind of cheesed...
Agreed. I liked the bases Hot Toys was using with their Original Trilogy figures but some of the new ones feel a bit lame. Granted I wouldn't expect the bases to all be the same but a nice sculpted diorama type base is better than these with the cardboard topper.

The figure looks great, but for me I am going to wait for the eventual Sith eyes version. I'm surprised the alternate head sculpt was not included.

This is still the Jedi version of Anakin... what are you expecting ?

Btw would love to see the comparison of 10k$ custom made Anakin on the other thread to this HT's Anakin :lol.

He wasn't a sith at this point in the movie, its the version of him when they were rescuing the Chancellor, including sith eyes wouldn't make sense. Maybe a mustafar version will be released at a later date as a toy fair exclusive, but it definitely wont come with Dooku's light saber, nor should it.

You tell 'em. You make it all right.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6196-1358182539-5.gif

Back