Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

83cfc47c9969a10cfb5759502647fc60.jpg
6db346a9efeac691d03f0cb9b6ff799d.jpg
ab2820ebd5a26b0ba46c7b8cd88acdba.jpg

Finally upgraded my old sideshow anakin. I used the old sideshow outfit but bought a new 3rd party robe. The pleather sash?s were flaking badly but a friend got me some fine high grade leather samples to make some replacements. I made them slightly longer and wider over the shoulders, think they came out really nice. The head is a HT knock off, ?16 from ebay which is far better painted than I was expecting. The old ss body was really loose and I couldn?t get the head off so replaced with a cheap eBay narrow shoulder body. I had to swap the gloved hand arm over though as couldn?t just switch the hand. For around ?55 I?m really happy with it. Got a new body, HT knockoff head and HT robe for Obi wan on the way now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where'd you buy the robe from?

Thanks username

I bought the robe off a Belgian seller on eBay. It was unbranded. He doesn?t have anymore listed or I would send you the link. I think I remember an alternative 3rd party robe was offered when the 1st anakin came out as the HT one was too short. It?s very nice, equal to HT quality and has a very large wired hood.
ef0fb13a60a8325fb96547bf323ec408.jpg

Thanks username

I bought the robe off a Belgian seller on eBay. It was unbranded. He doesn?t have anymore listed or I would send you the link. I think I remember an alternative 3rd party robe was offered when the 1st anakin came out as the HT one was too short. It?s very nice, equal to HT quality and has a very large wired hood.
ef0fb13a60a8325fb96547bf323ec408.jpg

I found it. It's pricey though. $43 plus $22 shipping

Has anyone seen this sculpt before? I like it, but I think it could look really great with a better paint job.04.jpg
06.jpg
06.jpg
11.jpg
44.jpg
아나킨_페인팅.jpg
아나킨_페인팅_2.jpg

The sideshow boots have no foot peg in them and require a body with a foot. I made a custom Anakin using my old sideshow clothes and boots and a cheap narrow shoulder body from eBay that had feet. You need to heat the boots in hot water in order to get them on. I don?t have the HT Anakin but I assume it doesn?t come with feet and requires a boot with a peg in rather than a foot, at least that?s how all the HT figs I own came.
Hope that answers your question.

The sideshow boots have no foot peg in them and require a body with a foot. I made a custom Anakin using my old sideshow clothes and boots and a cheap narrow shoulder body from eBay that had feet. You need to heat the boots in hot water in order to get them on. I don?t have the HT Anakin but I assume it doesn?t come with feet and requires a boot with a peg in rather than a foot, at least that?s how all the HT figs I own came.
Hope that answers your question.

Just in case you don’t know, you can buy separate feet that can be put in such boots.

This is without a doubt one of Hot Toys best pieces ever! They nailed it down to a tea and the likeness to Hayden is incredible.
Best proto to production as well!

Found a new one for 400$ shipped. Is it worth to pay more over the preorder price? Will this get a rerelase soon or a new release of the same charter(like anakin ep2?)

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Back