Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....with Rex.

PREPARED FOR BATTLE.jpg

Anakin.jpg I am late to the party but he arrived Monday! He looks great and poses really well. My one problem is the right arm is nigh impossible to switch out. Which is not that big of a problem really. Anyway here is a shot of him.

Oh God that makes me desperate for a ROTS Palpatine.

I'm still waiting for my Anakin to arrive from Belgium. Pre-ordered November 2017 lmao

....and I can't wait until Kenobi shows up next month! It will be great to display with this figure. Mind you, he looks pretty good with his droid buddy too...

HT-ROTS-ANAKIN-052.jpg

Hope your shows up soon, Captain!

What are the advantages of that 3rd party cloak? The original one does not futz well somehow?

Got mine in today. Nice figure, but has the usual Hot Toys issues, and reminded me why I don't really go after Hot Toys figures as much as I used to. Back in the box it goes until Obi-Wan joins him.

What typical HT issues do you refer to?

HT figs are normally ok...
m.

What are the advantages of that 3rd party cloak? The original one does not futz well somehow?

What typical HT issues do you refer to?

HT figs are normally ok...
m.

They're issues that I have with them, others may not.

I don't like that they still use ancient stock bodies that make the proportions looks a bit weird to me, and that a lot of the times the best look is a boring museum pose.

Back