Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My little mind was blown away after the very 1st scene with the never ending star destroyer. I watched it about 20 times on the the big screen that summer.

Same here. For the record, I saw it 30 times that summer (well, over the entire year it was in release). I have the ticket stubs to this day. Collecting started early, and I knew I was part of something special even then as a little boy.

I actually have a box that I've carried around to this day filled with magazines, articles, bubble gum cards, movie program, etc... all things Star Wars from that summer of 1977. It's like a little time capsule that I've barely opened since I horded all that stuff into the box.

Still more than 1 year for this guy :gah: cannot wait.
21191928_1434252653310005_6246538049044237302_n.jpg

Would just like to take a moment to point out that this thread has almost two hundred more posts than the Tarkin thread as of right now.

#threadwars #slowandsteadywinstherace

I actually have a box that I've carried around to this day filled with magazines, articles, bubble gum cards, movie program, etc... all things Star Wars from that summer of 1977. It's like a little time capsule that I've barely opened since I horded all that stuff into the box.

I'm similar. I have a box where I've saved the ticket stub from every concert and sporting event I've ever been to in my life, with tickets from other various entertainment events mixed in

Still more than 1 year for this guy :gah: cannot wait.
View attachment 368011

A year away indeed, but still one of my more anticipated figures.

Wow Anakin has had a hard life as a toy. Why does the Hasbro look more like him than the Sideshow.. :lol

Sure is some dark lipstick..

Was doing a quick Google search for pics of Sideshow Anakin and stumbled on this, I’d forgotten all about it, a relic from long ago. For years Sideshow Freaks was a haven for those who truly enjoyed this hobby, before the dark times, before The Dark Knight.

C19A384A-C545-458D-90FA-BFE9365EC2AB.jpeg

Was doing a quick Google search for pics of Sideshow Anakin and stumbled on this, I’d forgotten all about it, a relic from long ago. For years Sideshow Freaks was a haven for those who truly enjoyed this hobby, before the dark times, before The Dark Knight.

View attachment 368123

Woah I've never seen that before! That's cool

Back