Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Well Hot Toys will definitely start making more characters from the Prequels from now..im getting my hope high - Padme (white battle suit/queen costume), Count Dooku, Obiwan ROTS, General Greivous or even Half Sith Anakin version :naughty..perfect timing to jump into this line...as I never capture the essence of the OT.

Expect a Mace Windu soon, seeing as they've had plenty of practice with SLJs likeness.

You know I SAY I would only get this if Obi was done and done as well....they would both have to be spot on for me to pull the trigger on Ani

BUT a 1/6 Padme in that white suit?

Damn dunno if Could resist having a Natalie Portman figure...
c71688c9be3dc6846c74dd702be112e0.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I read that in my head, the further down the sentence I got I started to hear the Emperor's voice saying the line. [emoji23]

But yeah, looking forward to the PO on this one.

:lol So did I!!

[emoji23] See what you did FlyandFight? Making people hear voices in their heads.

*raises hand* ��

Same here. :rotfl

:duff

Kinda bummed Anakin didn't show up today in the 6-figure drop. This figured isn't really confirmed until he goes up for PO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

IKR! This figure needs no tweaking anymore! HOT TOYS! give us a release date and PO already lol!

You know I SAY I would only get this if Obi was done and done as well....they would both have to be spot on for me to pull the trigger on Ani

BUT a 1/6 Padme in that white suit?

Damn dunno if Could resist having a Natalie Portman figure...
c71688c9be3dc6846c74dd702be112e0.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Future shelf set up
74e724544a8399671cdddd4bd12728bf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Beautiful figure! This may be the figure that gets me into Star Wars now.. hahaha oh gosh

If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.

I seriously told myself if I get back into 1/6 stuff I'd just get ROTJ Vader, Luke and Palpatine but I'm already looking at ways to add this one plus Tarkin and some Stormies to my collection too.

Kinda bummed Anakin didn't show up today in the 6-figure drop. This figured isn't really confirmed until he goes up for PO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

yeah I was disappointed as well. Though I don't think it will be long. The longest part will be final license approval I think.

For me personally, I could have this figure without RotS Kenobi being that I already have the ANH/OT Kenobi; however, I couldn't have RotS Kenobi without this figure.

So if they make RotS Kenobi (which I'm sure they will) and he's not on point, I'll have no problem passing on him and just having Anakin displayed.

Can Disney -- or the SJW's -- tolerate Natalie with her midriff showing? Isn't she now a sex object to be taken?

I think that version was the first Figuarts version of Padme, clearly the most popular. Are there any Marvel figures with skimpy outfits that got Hot Toys releases?

I think that version was the first Figuarts version of Padme, clearly the most popular. Are there any Marvel figures with skimpy outfits that got Hot Toys releases?

No, but no Marvel girls have "skimpy outfits." Disney would be to afraid to even do a movie like Wonder Woman since her outfit is pretty revealing, and forget anything like Harley Quinn. Disney even seems to try to move away from the queen, though more princessy vibe, of Padme and trying to move her into the female warrior clan like they did with her new doll for their Star Wars Bratz/Barbie doll line.

Back