Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, sorry been busy with work.

The OSK cloak itself is great. Compared to the stock cloak, there is really no apparent difference in shine to me. The OSK one is a bit of a lighter brown, but not by much. That said, mine had some QC issues after taking it out of the bag, so I didn't really set it up on Anakin in a pose or anything. I basically put it on him to check the height and hood (both much better than stock), and put it back in the bag.

Mine came with some glue spots, and what looks like scratches or stress. It also had some dirt on it when it came? Sending it back in for a replacement. So, from what I can tell the OSK cloak is pretty good but might suffer from some QC issues.
40515531_2117528011897462_5950276854706339840_n.jpg
40570662_2002323996456157_8327546518672244736_n.jpg

I got two of these figures on accident lol...if someone wants a decent deal pm me...not trying to make money on it just dont need it

On a side note, I hope none of you have to do a return/replacement through OSK. What a ****ing headache...

Yikes. Hope mine is arrives ok. It is currently missing somewhere within the USPS, so I'm not optimistic.:gah:

Hey guys,
just got my OSK cloak. It looks amazing with no glue stains. It is not too shiny and it looks identical in color to stock. I don't have an Anakin figure (sold to fund DS Ani) to put it on, but I can already tell the hood is bigger and its of WAY better quality.
Id get your orders in NOW.

suppose we need pics. lol

Attachments

• IMG_6941.jpg
    IMG_6941.jpg
    952.4 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_6940.jpg
    IMG_6940.jpg
    837.1 KB · Views: 237
It is a little shiny. So is the HT as well. Same sheen on both. - just imagine the custom as equal to the HT cloak but with the appropriate length and hood size.
Apparently alot to ask of HT.

Back