Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do people suggest doing for soaking the cloak to get excess dye out? Also is that going to remove any of the color from it? I think I want to keep Anakin displayed with it but don’t want to risk staining. I’ve never really given water treatment to a piece of 1/6th clothing so don’t want to mess anything up.

Hey Mike-

I also had that "fear" of the excess dye on this cloak as well after reading the horror stories in here. I soaked the cloak with a touch of detergent and rinsed it thoroughly and....nothing! No excess dye, no brown water, nothing. I let the cloak air-dry and now Anakin has the cleanest cloak in the galaxy!

I had no excess dye- I wonder if that was only on a certain group of figures?

Ordered Anakin from a fellow freak and I'm debating a third party cloak. Which one is best? D-arts or OSK? Is there much difference between them?

Are there lots of people purchasing the Sith Anakin for the second HS; I personally, can't bring myself to do it? Would have been great if HT offered both HSs as a deluxe release.

Are there lots of people purchasing the Sith Anakin for the second HS; I personally, can't bring myself to do it? Would have been great if HT offered both HSs as a deluxe release.

I went and got the Head, original base, dooku saber separately. Also a custom cloak. The ultimate Anakin in my opinion with display options.

Can you post OSK cape pictures. It seems shiny in photos and I am curious about how it really looks in hand.

Robe's good for Sith Anakin.... no robe is good for heroic Anakin.

Yeah I was actually thinking this. I already have a custom Sith Anakin with Carnall sculpt. Will just keep the robe on him instead of buying another robe.

Back