Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was hoping mine would be charged/shipped soon since it said July 2018 lolol. Checked today and now it's August 2018 T_T

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Nice pose. That's how I was thinking of posing him as well. With the robotic hand and Dookus saber. Or putting the red blade on Anakins hilt. Although I'm still worried about staining. I think I may order the onesixthkit one as well since it's longer and seems to have a better hood.

And I don't care if its not movie or screen accurate. :)

Thanks!
No staining with this robe in my mind.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

My figure arrived t'day. Immediately started my major customizations, including dying the pants and inner shirt black, sculpting more chest and shoulders to the rogue one Vader body with Apoxie Sculpt after sawing it's neck off to make room for the Anakin headsculpt, getting ready to paint the Vader chest armour while the apoxie hardens and the clothes dry.

My figure arrived t'day. Immediately started my major customizations, including dying the pants and inner shirt black, sculpting more chest and shoulders to the rogue one Vader body with Apoxie Sculpt after sawing it's neck off to make room for the Anakin headsculpt, getting ready to paint the Vader chest armour while the apoxie hardens and the clothes dry.

Pics?

Hello, first time poster here but long time follower. Just received my Anakin today and he looks amazing, however (and pardon my ignorance if this is well known), is his cybernetic arm supposed to be visibly longer than the other?

Interesting.
What's the goal with these mods?

Hello, first time poster here but long time follower. Just received my Anakin today and he looks amazing, however (and pardon my ignorance if this is well known), is his cybernetic arm supposed to be visibly longer than the other?

Do you mean the actual cybernetic arm accessory and not the regular arm?

img_20180801_124304_by_luckless1990-dcix6ns.jpg

That looks like it's from The Clone Wars.

5qd0eSR.png

If you consider yourself a fan of Star Wars you need to watch the series. It's straight up officially canon and a ton of the new movies and shows pick stuff directly from it.

There even finishing the final season of Clone Wars and a new animated series is in the works too picking up between RoTJ and TFA.

Darth Vader if he didn't get dismembered and burned alive. Is it not obvious?

No.

As mentioned, it looks like an early CW Anakin with the chest armor and the belt over the tunic. But it has the long black Vader tunic, so I wasn’t sure.

No.

As mentioned, it looks like an early CW Anakin with the chest armor and the belt over the tunic. But it has the long black Vader tunic, so I wasn’t sure.

No problem, sorry if I sounded rude. I thought the red lightsaber blade would give away that it's supposed to be Vader, along with the height of the figure on the Rogue One Vader body. I'm gonna have the Sith eyes done eventually so that there's no question that it's Vader.

Back