Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_05331.jpg

DSC_0673.jpg

Do they usually list PreOrder items that are about to sell out under last chance? I was waiting for it to be in stock to use my RP's on this which would then be free except shipping. When I apply them ($235) it still says I must pay (due today $23.50) for the NRD, then I have a -$4 remaining balance?

Last time I wanted a figure fully paid by RP's was the HT ANH Vader, but I remember people having issues on PO's, so I just paid the NRD and used my RP's for the remaining balance. Looks like it is still an issue since they want to charge me an NRD on a PO but can't use RP's on an NRD? Anyone else try using full RP's for a PO recently?

Please can you explain your water treatment ? How long? Hot or cold water? What do you do when it s wet? You pull it? Thanks

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Cold Water, just a couple seconds. I just made sure it was damp and then shook off the excess and posed it on him.

I really wonder since Obi Wan is coming out will they do a Sith Anakin BD version with removable limbs and sith eyes :dunno

No I photoshopped the eyes :lol

With the right paint it’s easy to paint his Sith eyes :lol but I think I’ll get a spare HS for that because I think his eyes were normal when he fought Obi Wan :dunno

Only when he got chopped did his Sith eyes return

I really wonder since Obi Wan is coming out will they do a Sith Anakin BD version with removable limbs and sith eyes :dunno

I think the only way that will happen is if they make a Revenge of the Sith DX Vader with the operating table and medical droids and damaged Anakin with removable Vader parts :lol

I think the only way that will happen is if they make a Revenge of the Sith DX Vader with the operating table and medical droids and damaged Anakin with removable Vader parts :lol

Ah you my friend are right..Anakin Sith eyes will be a bonus accessory to that Vader and BD limbs :wink1:

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

He did have Sith eyes when he was killing the Separatist leaders, so it would have made sense for them to include a 2nd sculpt.

They are probably saving it for a Toy Fair exclusive this summer.

He did have Sith eyes when he was killing the Separatist leaders, so it would have made sense for them to include a 2nd sculpt.

They are probably saving it for a Toy Fair exclusive this summer.

And the controversial slaughter of young Jedi kids that will be forever acknowledged in PT lore

Funny you mentioned those leaders..would anybody be into those aliens forgot their names who were working for Palapatine in the PT if HT made figures of them

Nute Gunray viceroy
Ruun haiko is all I can remember. They are a branch off the Duros species we saw in the Cantina and also The bounty hunter from clone wars Cad Bane. Just from a different planet.

I can totally see a DX coming down the line a few years from now for this figure. Angry sith eye head, 'I hate you' expression head, interchangable battle damaged clothing, removable cut off limbs, lava base for him to crawl on.

Nute Gunray viceroy
Ruun haiko is all I can remember. They are a branch off the Duros species we saw in the Cantina and also The bounty hunter from clone wars Cad Bane. Just from a different planet.

Ah that’s them the Viceroy thanks..yeah these guys were always the threat in all three PT films because they had the Battle droids eventhough the real villain was Palapatine

I thought viceroy was his title, not his species... XD

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back