Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

Where would be a good place to keep an eye out for anakin parts besides ebay?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I was contemplating canceling this as to not fall into the HT trap again. But now that Obi is officially coming :panic:

"My powers have doubled since last we met count"
DSC_0578.jpg

"You're with him! You brought him here to kill me"
DSC_0610.jpg

More pics coming :dance

Has anybody preordered this or other figures from underground figures, specifically via email?

Their website says:
Pre Orders" ordered through the website will require immediate payment but we do accept email requests for "Pre Order" items with no deposit required. We reserve the right to not accept email "Pre Orders" from customers that consistently cancel.

So basically pay up front, or e-mail them and they reserve one for you for no money down and then bill you when it arrives. I know they are a reputable dealer so not worried about that, but just never preordered though email. Any other members get figures via this method?

Who confirmed a V2 robe? Is Hot Toys correcting it and releasing a V2?

The pics that Brainiac took look like the robe is longer, but it could be that the knees are bent. Wouldn't be surprised to see running changes to the robe though, remember all the variations to the Yoda robe?

At first I was looking to cancel my preorder..but now with Obi- Wan , I kind of have to think about it :lecture

Here's hoping that OneSixthKit does a new robe. I would also love a custom headsculpt with sith eyes.

I’d love to see someone custom paint the eyes on Anakin. I’m no painter so I’d love to see a YouTube video of a customizer taking on the task so we could see what an alternative portrait would have looked like.

I’d love to see someone custom paint the eyes on Anakin. I’m no painter so I’d love to see a YouTube video of a customizer taking on the task so we could see what an alternative portrait would have looked like.

Hell, someone could make quite a bit of money on the forums here if they designed labels for the eyes. I've heard they are extremely easy to apply then put a dot of gloss coat on them and they look painted. Either that or hopefully one of the recast group just does it like they did with the Cavill Supes sculpt well before HT did theirs.

Back