Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you mean by this?

It's on really tight. tighter than the fat suit on Captain America WS. Go slowly, the fatsuit around the legs and shoulders take some work removing, There is a strap around the crotch area that can easily stretch but makes it annoying to pull the suit off the legs, but everything is removable. you can always cut the fatsuit in pieces

Got my processing date for 22nd. When this guy comes, Im going to be opening him like a kid on Christmas!!

d91d9ed64a86385d283477de5a2dbd5f.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received that early processing option notice as well. Looks like I should be getting him either Thursday or Friday in that case, as opposed to next Monday.

I just got the early processing for the 20th, but its says I owe less if I go with early processing instead of my original date. Anyone else have that as well? I'm probably reading it wrong.

I just got the early processing for the 20th, but its says I owe less if I go with early processing instead of my original date. Anyone else have that as well? I'm probably reading it wrong.

Probably doesnt include shipping in the amount it says u owe. Add that and should be correct.....

Can't wait for Luke. Got sideshow to take the payment out Friday instead to help me out a little.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back