Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moving to Arizona huh. That's gotta be a pain to pack up all the figures, or are they staying in the current house ?

Hope you found a new house with a smoke detector beep in Arizon. Kind of miss it in the reviews....:lol

Haha. Thanks man. Yeah that damn beep almost became a calling card in some form. Lol. I’m bringing all my figures with me, and yes, moving everything is going to be a royal pain in my ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to arizona if you like it sunny and hot you will like it here. I am also a NE to AZ transplant.

Great collection and review. And good luck in your move, moving these figures is a real hazard had my TDK batmans leg get busted moving it out here.

Quick thank you to all those posting videos, photos, reviews. There are really great, and much appreciated. Certainly helps pass the time waiting for my Luke to arrive in the US.

I’m really surprised that Hot Toys shared so many of those blogger photos to their official pages, since some of them clearly aren’t the most flattering.

I usually don’t hang out too much in the Star Wars threads but does OMG still post photos? I know his input was always anticipated in the Marvel/DC threads.

I’m really surprised that Hot Toys shared so many of those blogger photos to their official pages, since some of them clearly aren’t the most flattering.

I usually don’t hang out too much in the Star Wars threads but does OMG still post photos? I know his input was always anticipated in the Marvel/DC threads.

Im 50% sure he retired from toy photography

Haha. Thanks man. Yeah that damn beep almost became a calling card in some form. Lol. I’m bringing all my figures with me, and yes, moving everything is going to be a royal pain in my ass.

Good luck with your move, IAT.

Sorry, that was a little vague. I’m hoping for accessory pack. I thought the wording was interesting. IDK. Wishful thinking, probably.

Good review. The hood robe doesn’t look at all purple there. Also the more I see it, the padded body doesn’t bother me.

Good review. The hood robe doesn’t look at all purple there. Also the more I see it, the padded body doesn’t bother me.
Thank you so much. The hooded was not purple at all for me but definitely brown. Yah the padded body is just a minor gripe I had to mention but tbh this is a must own figure. Thanks for watching.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

check out my video review on this figure. TBH, Hot Toys did a beautiful job with the face sculpt, the likeness for Mark Hamill is really accurate! I missed out on the farm boy luke but i'm so glad i was able to pick this one up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-JQgEmsiS8

Thank for the review. And beginning the review with my favorite clip from any Star Wars movie never hurts either!

I am anticipating this figure above anything else I plan on getting this year (ESB Vader and Boba) The fat suit issue is a non issue for me because I plan on displaying him with his vest on and probably the cloak because that is how I want to portray this moment in time when Luke was the Jedi of legend.

Off topic but I really hope HT makes Crait Luke also. I have no desire for Hobo Luke they are releasing, this ROTJ Luke and Crait Luke would look so great side-by-side.

Sorry, that was a little vague. I’m hoping for accessory pack. I thought the wording was interesting. IDK. Wishful thinking, probably.

I'm sort of torn on this. An accessory pack would be a lot kinder on the wallet and most likely wouldn't have the almost year long pre-order time frame to wait for a totally separate Endor Luke.

On the other hand, this current Luke release already has so many cool outfit options that I can't decide which one to display (hood and robe, tabard, death star look, post-Darth Vader battle with the chest flap down) that throwing another look in (Endor) I might buy it and barely use it if it doesn't come with it's own figure.

I know...first world problems, lol

Back