Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I's love to see these right side up.

I fixed them for ya. :wink1:

corrected 1.jpg
corrected 2.jpg
corrected 3.jpg

“You will bring Captain Solo and the Wookie to me”. [emoji91]
b086ac169d950ca696e1cfb5589a77ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Must have taken you forever to catch that lightsaber mid throw Toys....

;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke is a work of art IMO and the fatsuit I actually like it. Stripped it down, made some tweaks here and there and made it work

This is Mark as Jedi Luke folks in hand. Pics distort it though. but to the naked eye. I am very pleased

HT IMO made my dream come true

More pics to come

Nice. What tweaks did you do ? Any cutting of the fatsuit at all ?

Nope. no cutting pushed the shirt tucked it in more, wrapped some elastic plastic bands around the waist tighten it some more , futzed with the shirt and pants some more , tighten the belt in the back and I'm happy :wink1:

Nope. no cutting pushed the shirt tucked it in more, wrapped some elastic plastic bands around the waist tighten it some more , futzed with the shirt and pants some more , tighten the belt in the back and I'm happy :wink1:

Plastic elastic bands ? Wouldn't the added thickness of the band be more or less the same as the compression you achieve ? Guess there are no pics ?

Plastic elastic bands ? Wouldn't the added thickness of the band be more or less the same as the compression you achieve ? Guess there are no pics ?

nope these bands fit really tight and it's not just that I futzed the shirt deep into the trousers more

Good fix, but if anyone does the same, I'd recommend winding thread snugly around it several dozen times and tying it off rather than rubber bands - the rubber bands will decompose and might get sticky in there (and they breakdown surprisingly fast - if you've ever put a rubber band around documents and come back 18 months later you'll know what I mean.)

Still my favorite look

" I see you have constructed a new lightsaber "

" Indeed you are as power as the emperor has foreseen "

" Come with me "

" Obi-Wan once thought as you do "

" You don't know the power of the Darkside..I must obey my master "

" Search your feelings father..you can't do this..I feel the conflict within you..let go of your hate! "

" It is too late for me..my son..the emperor will show you the true meaning of the force..He is your master now "

" Then my father is truly dead "

Good fix, but if anyone does the same, I'd recommend winding thread snugly around it several dozen times and tying it off rather than rubber bands - the rubber bands will decompose and might get sticky in there (and they breakdown surprisingly fast - if you've ever put a rubber band around documents and come back 18 months later you'll know what I mean.)

These aren't rubber bands though . trust me, I used these type of bands before , on figures. they never decompose

Back