Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered Jedi Luke yesterday and just like that I have way too much crap on preorder lol. But he's a grail, I had to add him eventually. With reward points, I'm only paying 187 bucks though so at least I got a good deal.

Yeah I've got 9 preorders with Timewalker right now, which seems just a little ridiculous. And that's before new ones like Endor Leia have even gone up!

I'm still salty they are releasing Endor and Jedi Knight as 2 figures. If ever a figure called for a DX then this would be it. Ah the days of DX 7 before greed took over.

20140082_1941626722770839_5845693522806918208_n.jpg

After seeing this picture, as well as several others from that display, I've decided to add Luke to the list as well. He looks brilliant and I've always been fond of his portrayal and impact in ROTJ. I'm not preordering as I already have enough for 2018, but I'm hoping there's enough stock of him in 2019 so I can pick him up.

If Hot Toys can finally nail the Luke head sculpt down for production, then this is a done deal purchase. Until then, no pre-ordering from me.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

If Hot Toys can finally nail the Luke head sculpt down for production, then this is a done deal purchase. Until then, no pre-ordering from me.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good to me.

I'm really excited for this. Though, I do wish HT would switch it up and stop with the "mouth slightly open" thing. But that's just a personal presence. Sculpt-wise it looks right on the money to me.

I can't decide how I want to pose mine.. Death Star or robes hmm

I think the expression does match a his expression in RotJ that he often wore. This and Anakin are my most anticipated figures from HT at the moment.

I think the expression does match a his expression in RotJ that he often wore. This and Anakin are my most anticipated figures from HT at the moment.

Bingo! It's spot on. I know HT don't always hit their mark (Old Ben, Old Luke), but they nailed the two that mattered most to me lol.

Luke, Anakin, the Tarkin-Vader Pack, and perhaps Kylo are my most wanted figures at the moment.

f3f63bfe9665b6c049744b7cd92e7ef3.jpg

Best picture of him so far....

Is that the base he comes with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back