Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about Muppets Luke?

Muppets Luke has a pretty cool aspect actually - one of the pistols used in that show is the same one seen in the Dagobah arrival pic below (it only appears in a few shots in ESB.)

0f7bb94d3d9e3cf54b4b537615f200df--favorite-things-your-favorite.jpg

I'm half wondering if Hot Toys will unveil a swappable hair piece for this Luke. I'm sure there are some who want that famous sail barge look on the shelves.

I'm half wondering if Hot Toys will unveil a swappable hair piece for this Luke. I'm sure there are some who want that famous sail barge look on the shelves.

The Endor sculpt on the Jedi tunic/sail barge outfit would be incomplete without the wind blown hair.

Pre ordered this bad boy today. There's plenty of HT figures I admire, but most of them I would probably never splash cash on. This however, is different.

My favourite Luke costume, from my favourite SW film.

Clearly going to have to get Palps and Vader to complete the iconic scene...

Finally pre-ordered jedi luke! Almost 70 bucks in points, thanks alot to comiccon sideshow codes! Still had to pay down payment on card.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

What about the SDCC exclusive...

Convention Luke dressed as Mark Hamill
fa85503399701b11461b93787ccc1c4b.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holiday Special "Sparkle" Luke Skywalker...

holiday-special-luke.gif

Pre-accident but with his brand new 'star' teeth put in.

Mark is so freaky and corpsish looking because the holiday special was filmed AFTER the accident. He crashed on 1-11-77. The special was filmed the summer of 1978. Filming for empire began in the spring of 1979.

Back