Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this post and share in your dilemma. LOL
You forgot Rancor pit Luke...

Crap! I knew there was at least one. Maybe Rebel Fleet cruiser Luke?
Or
I'm with you too Luke
4a34408b586255edb18e2add3ca3bfbb.jpg

If Luke was Iron Man, all of those versions would certainly be made. And then some. There'd be variants of variants.

That was hilarious Jedijim. Let's not forget the different packaging variations. Vintage Collection box, TVC Silver foil variant box, Legacy Collection box, etc.

OCD or money? Since you cited the thing preventing you from purchasing one of the main looks is price. :lol

Oh I am OCD all over the place.....it's really a train wreck.

I did sell off my entire Kenner collection for a huge amount , piece by piece.

I do not miss them mainly because they sat in a attic for years mostly forgotten.

The sale started my HT collections , which are on display, and allowed me to travel around the globe to several places before the cash ran out.....

Hardest one to part with with carded Amanaman with POTF coin. Mainly because I found him at a show before PT arrived in the bargain bin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If Luke was Iron Man, all of those versions would certainly be made. And then some. There'd be variants of variants.

Wind blown luke. Dressing room Luke. Muppet Show Luke. Orange makeup Holiday Special Luke.

That was hilarious Jedijim. Let's not forget the different packaging variations. Vintage Collection box, TVC Silver foil variant box, Legacy Collection box, etc.

Yup. And Black and white variants for the classic photos.
Luke Charlie Chaplin Exclusive

If Luke was as popular as Iron Man, you bet your *** those would be made. :lol

If you can think of it, so can HT.

Chocolate Luke? Ok I am not going there......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This whole discussion was like the inside of my mind with this comment as the moment it became freaky. It's the eternal dilemma. You want to limit it to the most important character arc outfit from each film... But the character arc outfit in ESB is nowhere near as cool as the pilot and Hoth outfits.

The trick to 1/6 is to limit yourself to only one or two "endless landscapes" of 1/6 - I ONLY collect OT SW and Indy, which in terms of SW is about as "limited" as the number infinity, but at the same time a comforting chalk line circle. Overwhelming and unlimited but at the same time, targeted and limited.

If I dabbled in Marvel, DC, the dreaded "one-off icons" (a Marty, a Leatherface, a Terminator (I and II,) a Snake Plissken, a Walter White etc. etc) my head would explode.

I have recently however made one exception... Venkman and Slimer. Where that leads, who knows?

I may have to go "Canada Clone" on this Jedi Luke thing.

Jedijim knows how this hobby is supposed to work.

:exactly:

JediJim doesn't settle... gotta have EVERY Luke.:clap

If I do get the Endor Luke, I will have every Luke outfit with every variant of those outfits (e.g. Hoth Luke, BD Hoth Luke, Bespin BD and clean, Luke flightsuit - Snowspeeder, Dagobah and ANH, Luke Jedi and Jabba throne room etc.), .:slap Hey, who's the main character right?

Back