Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hard to find the v1 head these days.

Yeah if you are okay with it the Toothy Luke head is pretty easy to track down. On the bright side, the V.1 head seems to be "the" Luke head Hot Toys has settled on so it will be re-released at least a couple more times, the soonest being the upcoming Snowspeeder Luke.

Going for a Shadows of the Empire look for Luke.

Attachments

• A3571820-8710-478A-BA64-73C40CB8F6C7.jpg
    A3571820-8710-478A-BA64-73C40CB8F6C7.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 325
  • C55E9044-F560-4E11-9BB5-B4538D944878.jpeg
    C55E9044-F560-4E11-9BB5-B4538D944878.jpeg
    238.9 KB · Views: 319
  • 430A95B5-A5D7-4828-93F9-D4CEA49F292D.jpeg
    430A95B5-A5D7-4828-93F9-D4CEA49F292D.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 322
Great pictures by everyone in here. After the Mando episode I started reposing my figure around as well. Pretty fun to try out new poses again.

Great pictures by everyone in here. After the Mando episode I started reposing my figure around as well. Pretty fun to try out new poses again.

Yeah glad I kept mine now �� had Mando deluxe on PO for a while so will go well together.

Wonder if these photos taken when this figure was released were an inspiration for Luke's cameo?
d38c8d121f8688bcb6d4806cf5ff7276.jpg
44af739729850f93ba8d307b571955a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I only own the deluxe version that came out later and I want to sew the brown cape for it, since it doesn't come with it. Can any of you tell me if, besides from the hood ones, there are any side or back seams in the hot toys cape? It drapes very nicely :D

I think it?s a spare gloved hand. Wish they would have included more gloved hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you do some modding of the lightsaber? In other pictures I see the gloved hand is usually holding towards the bottom of the lightsaber but yours is towards the top

I'm using SSC Darth Maul hands for his gloved right hand. The light up arm is too much of a hassle to change every time I want to repose, and the hand being on that very specific spot on the lightsaber limits posing too much for me.

I'm using SSC Darth Maul hands for his gloved right hand. The light up arm is too much of a hassle to change every time I want to repose, and the hand being on that very specific spot on the lightsaber limits posing too much for me.

Been buying every gloved right hand from toy anxiety hoping to find the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hands from the SS Red Skull work pretty good. I picked up 3 of the 4 (the 4th is a closed fist) back when TA 1st parted out the figure. A gripping hand (works with lightsaber), a gun hand, and a gesture hand (for holding the cosmic cube, aka the tesseract). They fit right into the HT pegs as well. I also bought a Royal Guard hand and was gonna paint it black, but after I got it it looked a little oversized to me. The Red Skull Hands were smaller, although still a tad bit bigger but not very noticeable.

Here's an old crappy phone pic with the gesture hand.

Untitled (2).jpg

I think I posted pictures once before in this thread..

Toy Anxiety still has one of these hands, but they are out of the gripping and gun hands..

https://toyanxiety.com/marvel-comics-red-skull-right-gloved-cube-holding-hand/

Anybody have ART15 customs cloak? Wondering how it compares the the Unreal one

Not trying to sh-it on the makers, but the ones I've bought from China are like 7-8 USD (wired cape) and are of similar quality than the ones being made by reputable sellers.

Back