Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. It feels like there are “clearing the decks”, or maybe Howard just didn’t like hearing people complain about all the figures that were delayed ...

Jedi Luke is at the top of my list for this year for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the lack of interest in TLJ figures -- and consequently no further POs -- may have opened a "hole" in the schedule and allowed HT to tighten its delivery schedule.

And that's a good thing.

It’s actually a really sad day when I realize that I will not be purchasing the next Star Wars film to add to my collection. And honest to God I have absolutely no interest in any figures from TLJ

Hot Toys should focus on ESB Han, ESB Chewie, ESB Lando, ESB Bespin Escape white outfit Leia, I mean for F___sake we are getting Boba Fett from the Star Wars Holiday Special (which looks really good actually)

I still don't see how a film can ruin people's view on a series of movies? We have 7 other films and like it not, SW will forever be changing. It will be centered around worldly events that are in the generation it's being brought out in. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but i feel the cool thing to do now is jump on the bandwagon hate for TLJ. Kiss our OT heroes goodbye...

I will buy TLJ figures since it's SW. And i love SW! That being said i will probably buy two of these Lukes too.

I'm not sure this will release this month or even the next, but I'm almost certain it'll release ahead of schedule before its expected release period given the way HT has been cranking out SW figures.

What I like about this forum is that people are not bashing each other, and everyone has a right to their opinion, and it is pretty respectful here. Everyone has the right to buy or not buy whatever figures that they choose to do so, or not to do so. The original trilogy stands in a very strong light, and I actually like FORCE AWAKENS quite a bit. I personally hope that we see more figures from the classic trilogy, that is just my personal preference. Of course I also want the 1966 Batmobile, which I will never get ...

You must not have logged in much when TLJ first released in theaters. :lol

For the most part though, you're indeed correct.

I’ve been super busy with projects for quite some time, but I’ve always enjoyed this board, I especially like seeing a lot of the amazing customizations that people manage to do, a lot of amazing creativity here

Wondering if his cloak material will be the same as Anakins. From the pics, it looks like the cloaks will require a bit of futzing to get correct... I wonder if water treatments would be an okay idea for those.

My pre-orders right now are Jedi Luke, Ep3 Anakin, Mythos Obi, ESB Vader, and TLJ Luke (I actually really liked that look...). Anxiously awaiting them all!

I still don't see how a film can ruin people's view on a series of movies? We have 7 other films and like it not, SW will forever be changing. It will be centered around worldly events that are in the generation it's being brought out in. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but i feel the cool thing to do now is jump on the bandwagon hate for TLJ. Kiss our OT heroes goodbye...

I will buy TLJ figures since it's SW. And i love SW! That being said i will probably buy two of these Lukes too.

You'll need to wait. Apparently they are trying to source more TLJ hate bandwagons to meet demand.

incredible-indians-on-a-train-source-imcradiodotnet-files-wordpress-com.jpg

It’s actually a really sad day when I realize that I will not be purchasing the next Star Wars film to add to my collection. And honest to God I have absolutely no interest in any figures from TLJ

Same here it does suck.

I hope this does release this month or next that would be great. This may end up being a double purchase. I like both the cloaked look and also the throne room look.

This will IMMEDIATELY be posed w my SS Ex D-Lux ROTJ Vader w severed arm which I'm pretty happy with (for now). Plenty of posing options. That is, until The Emperor arrives. Then all hell will break loose.

TLJ broke whatever spell Star Wars had on me for 40 years. I can’t even watch the original trilogy now without thinking of where the characters end up.

I need to call about canceling this one. :(

Why would you let that TLJ Force abominaton affects buying this Luke...come on its Jedi Luke!

I dont ever bother with those Sequels and consider none of them belong to SW universe

TLJ broke whatever spell Star Wars had on me for 40 years. I can’t even watch the original trilogy now without thinking of where the characters end up.

I need to call about canceling this one. :(

I personally think this kind of reaction to TLJ is hyperbolic, but sorry that you feel that way.

Back