Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No too surprised. The got bitten by TFA troopers slow sales. They gotta make the most out of OT legends.

I know we expect this.....

but its still a ****** move........

Hot Toys be like.....

giphy.gif

I mean how hard would this have been to make a DX version with the Endor stuff and another head......

Is the gloved hand holding the hilt at the bottom right not affixed to the light-up arm?

Was Luke's outfit supposed to be the ACTUAL Jedi uniform? As in the thing they all supposedly wore? One of the truly bizarre things Lucas did was take everyday desert clothes and somehow make it the Jedi uniform. But I wonder about the black one.

It is, you're just seeing the reflection on the top that makes it look like a silver outline I believe.

You are right. I thought it was the edge of the acrylic raiser but it could well be a reflection on the arm. Too bad, i really hope we'll get a basic saber hilt gloved gripping hand by the time its released.

Is it me or this sculpt has a closed mouth?

Its the Rey hockey guard discussion again. Rey had teeth , but at this scale they almost non existent when viewing normally.

Only in photos does it really become offesive. My guess it the the teeth will be a non issue on shelf presence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back