Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to show off my ROTJ set-up, thanks to twelveinchfigures.weebly.com for the amazing backdrop!

IMG_20190409_102858.jpg

IMG_20190520_135835_Bokeh.jpg

I actually like the suit to be a bit baggier on him. When its skin tight, he looks too much like Peter Pan with a lightsaber. I thought about it and I think in going for fat suit removal when I get him. Baggier suit makes him look more physically fit and capable, if that makes any sense. Definitely more athletic, which I feel is a must for any Jedi.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I had him cloaked all the time, couldnt care less about that fat undersuit.

Funny you say that. I was watching some of the scenes from the Luke mission in Battlefront 2 and how they pretty much got how I expected post-ROTJ (but not his age during the sequels) to be.

Cool photos and lighting.

Looks totally awesome and love the paint but it's definitely a very pose-specific head, with the head positioned just like the iconic pic.

With the expression has a bit of the vibe of one of Gruber's Die Hard terrorists from the no-hair side angle.:lol

I just don't see the resemblance to the actors in these Inigo heads. They look worse to me than the 90% likeness heads on stock Hot Toys.

I have to admit the paint work on the instagram image is fantastic though.

I just don't see the resemblance to the actors in these Inigo heads. They look worse to me than the 90% likeness heads on stock Hot Toys.

I have to admit the paint work on the instagram image is fantastic though.

I have that head and not as great as a paint job as that but it's still 100% Luke to me.

I've learned in this hobby that beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. I also think these Inigo heads are terrible and way worse than stock HT, but if he likes them in his collection that is all that matters.

Back